Adding SATA/RAID driver to 64 bit install

Have set up a 64 bit test machine with a SATA drive and no floppy (well, no permanent floppy) drive. Trying to create 64 bit XP install disk (evaluation copy currently) with the SATA drivers included. The SATA/RAID controller is silicon integrated systems (SiS) 965 (on an Asus K8S-MX board). I've succesfully created a 32 bit install with the drivers added, but doing exactly the same, but using the 64 bit driver doesn't work (no hard drive detected). If I connect a floppy drive and use F6 and the drivers on the floppy, it works - so driver is obviously ok.

I did have some problems with the 32 bit too (if nothing else, took me a while to realise the RAID drivers were all that was needed. Also following different instructions on the web - but final working set up just meant adding the driver to \i386 and putting a few sections at the end of txtsetup.sif - ie, didn't use $OEM$\$1 or winnt.sif.

So I tried the same for 64 bit (except used \amd64 of course). Then tried using OEM stuff - all no good. So wonder if anybody here has any ideas?

btw - the 'floppy' drivers have this file/folder structure (I mention it as its not flat, and might have some bearing - and they're available from http://www.sis.com/download/download_step1.php if anyone want to see what they look like:-

Sisraid - text file

Txtsetup.oem - text file

RAID - folder

- srv2003 - folder (not interested for 64 bit)

- winxp_2k - folder (not interested for 64 bit)

- WS03XP64 - folder

- sisraid.cat

- sisraid2.inf

- sisraid2.pdb

- sisraid2.sys

(the 32 bit has a property.dll instead of a sisraid2.pdb - but I got it to work with just sisraid2.sys)

Thanks for any help