nlite and dvd aio

i've already used nlite previous versions and got my unattended discs... but now i've tried so hard to do a windows xp unattended installation with all the hotfixes and intergrated drivers from a virgin WinXP corp w/o activation with the new nlite beta .99 or something, and i've been trying to put some applications in an apps folder and my iso office in an office folder so i can have it all on one dvd, not even unattended office during a windows install (i've tried that) it seems like everytime i try harder there's something nutty about the windows setup, either files not being able to copied over during setup or when copied files are done setup cannot continue.

i was wondering if anyone has tried this before, or can give me some tips from their experience. i've wasted too many dvd-r

i was wondering if anyone has tried this before, or can give me some tips from their experience. i've wasted too many dvd-r

USE A VIRTUAL MACHINE!

I dont' see a problem here or a question that needs an answer. I generally advise people to STEAR CLEAR OF USING NLITE TO REMOVE COMPONENTS AND ADD HOTFIXES till they know what they're doing on their own.

i did use a virtual machine, but for some off reason ms virtual pc 04 (which was all i had) wouldn't letme use such a huge iso file.... blah... guess i should've used vmware... also configurations on virtual machines sometimes don't match too well in real pc's for me.