Best Next Generation Console?

raza

Which one do you think will be the best?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Which one do you think will be the best?

• Sony PS3
    • Microsoft XBox 360
    • Nintendo Revolution
    • Don't Know

nintendo is dyeing out thay have alredy singed all rights and reserves to sony thay no whats comming thay are takeing loans all over the place so bye bye nintendo ello ps3 and xbox 360 (ps3 being the beta 1 :w00t:

nintendo is dyeing out thay have alredy singed all rights and reserves to sony thay no whats comming thay are takeing loans all over the place  so  bye bye nintendo ello ps3 and xbox 360 (ps3 being the beta 1  :w00t:

where the hell did you read that pile of sh1t? stupidest thing ever.

Well i would have to say ps3, my brother has a psp and thats awesome so just imaging what the ps3 will look like.

yea imagine the psp and ps3 look like crap. well thats my opinion anyways. look at the DS, a TOUCH SCREEN! no gaming handheld was able to do that. Nintendo is about changing the game. so Revolution Gets my vote. and just because you dont like "kiddy" games which are NOT "kiddy" games because they are rated E for EVERYONE! not just KIDS! which means people of ALL AGES can play the game not like violence games that are rated M which younger audiences can play. Besides, Mario is a classic, so is DK, Zelda, Link, etc. Gamers dont need those cd/mp3 player add-ons cause it has NOTHING to do with GAMING. But Nintendo wont even think about GIVING UP. They have been in business for 20 years and is the only company making money out of selling consoles, handhelds, 1st party games while Sony and Microsoft loose money. But who knows which one is better, we will just have to wait until all 3 systems are released into the public and not just jump to conclusions like alot of people, which are annoying me :angry:

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

look at everyone just raving and ranting.....

PS3 is by far the best next gen console, and will populate the market......but im NOT buying one....its not becuase i cant afford the rediculas price tag of £500, i just want to be different.....i rather have a console which supports mothion sensers for half the bloody price, tbh i proberly wont even get it out of the box........but you got to admit......best looking console out there ;)

I voted Revolotion anyways........

Edited by 3aces

Ah well, Nintendo wins it on all aspects anyway, especially when it comes to innovation and simplicity :P

My list of to my oppion the best consoles:

• Nintendo DS
  • Nintendo Wii
  • Nintendo GameCube
  • Sony PlayStation 1 (because it had/has the same kind of aproach as the N64)
  • Nintendo 64

The first three on the above list deserve to be called next-gen consoles, not the PS3 and Xbox 360.

PS3 and Xbox 360 have nothing in them that deserve the label "next generation consoles", they are just stuffed with energy consuming hardware and nothing more.

• 3 months later...