Best Next Generation Console?

raza

Which one do you think will be the best?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Which one do you think will be the best?

• Sony PS3
    • Microsoft XBox 360
    • Nintendo Revolution
    • Don't Know

I want to know which one will get more votes? So which one do u think could be the best to buy.And in features.If you do not know about the features then check out the other topics for the features in gamers hangout section about xbox 360 and PS3.

PS3.

Microsoft is (and has with the original XBox) going cheap. Throw together a basic computer and give it a minimal OS and call it a console.

Sony actually takes the time to develop their products.

Oh... and PS3 looks way nicer too... :P

No I think he said Next gen consoles, Revolution is just a small console with less power than half of either sonys or MSFTs console. If nintendo were smart they would leave the console war to the big boys and become a software developer for one of the two companies or both.

The age of Nintendo is dying, heres hoping sony can take over the handheld market in the next 5 years.

Oh my vote is ps3 as Sony pwz MSFT.

No I think he said Next gen consoles, Revolution is just a small console with less power than half of either sonys or MSFTs console. If nintendo were smart they would leave the console war to the big boys and become a software developer for one of the two companies or both.

The age of Nintendo is dying, heres hoping sony can take over the handheld market in the next 5 years.

ahem....: IGN

Its 'gamers' like you that p*** me off :no:

If it wasn't for the likes of Nintendo or Sega you wouldn't have had a childhood and you wouldn't have whatever it is you're playing on now.

As for the maker of this post, please edit and put the Revolution in there, it's gonna destroy :thumbup

Its 'gamers' like you that p*** me off :no:

If it wasn't for the likes of Nintendo or Sega you wouldn't have had a childhood and you wouldn't have whatever it is you're playing on now.

As for the maker of this post, please edit and put the Revolution in there, it's gonna destroy :thumbup

I totally agree with you :thumbup:lol:

and also, I think Nintendo still makes the best and original games (MS or Sony would never come up with the idea to let a plumber and a gorilla play golf against each other for example )

Last thing, XBox360 and Playstation 3 are not Next gen. gameconsoles, but just consoles wich are stuffed with components that aren't really needed to play games.think for yourself, would you use a mediacenter while playing games?

Take a look at all the trailers and s*** around for the PS3 and XBox 360, if you think they scream 'Next Generation' you are an id***.

Visually I dont think much of them, what more can be done with the visuals of games. Hardly any of the titles on show screamed out anything to me and it just goes to show that Sony and MS don't care about games whatsoever. They want numbers, big numbers in their machines to sell as many of em as they can without giving a crap about the person who is gonna buy them in the first place.

Nintendo on the other hand have even said that pushing technology is no longer enough for gaming. That is why they are focusing more on creating new ways of playing rather than simply throwing in better and faster technology which probably won't be used to it's full potential anyway.

The Nintendo Revolution will be just that, a revolution. You PS3 and XBox 360 owners might be happy with your uber-leet graphics and visuals. But you won't be smiling when you get the same old un-original games that you were probably getting bored of playing on your PS2 and XBox.

my vote goes for xbox 360 because it beats ps3 in benchmarking and it has a software giant supporting it. Microsoft will beat sony in console gaming. a console is nothing without good software and i think nobody beats microsoft in that. Also xbox produces better games that ps2. manny exclusive games too.

http://www.megagames.com/news/html/console...softstory.shtml

my vote goes for xbox 360 because it beats ps3 in benchmarking and it has a software giant supporting it. Microsoft will beat sony in console gaming. a console is nothing without good software and i think nobody beats microsoft in that. Also xbox produces better games that ps2. manny exclusive games too.

Actually, historically, I think it has been exactly the opposite. the Xbox was far more powerful than the PS2, but the PS2 had much better games. The main things that stick out with Xbox are just like Halo or Fable or some Star Wars stuff. Whereas PS2 has stuff like Final Fantasy, MGS3, GT4, and has an overall larger diversity of games to appeal to as many people as possible.

And PS3 and Xbox360 are definitely next-gen. Go watch the Killzone or Gears of War trailer again. As for Revolution, I would consider it next-gen, but it would be nice to see some trailers or something.

Actually, historically, I think it has been exactly the opposite. the Xbox was far more powerful than the PS2, but the PS2 had much better games. The main things that stick out with Xbox are just like Halo or Fable or some Star Wars stuff. Whereas PS2 has stuff like Final Fantasy, MGS3, GT4, and has an overall larger diversity of games to appeal to as many people as possible.

And PS3 and Xbox360 are definitely next-gen. Go watch the Killzone or Gears of War trailer again. As for Revolution, I would consider it next-gen, but it would be nice to see some trailers or something.

it's not exactly a trailer, but see this.... Nintendo Revolution FAQ(IGN)

i said 360 since it is gong to be the first one i buy but i will def buy nintendos next machine. i just bought animal crossing for my g/f (to play on the cube i got her for xmas) the other week and I have been playing it nonstop ever since i watched her play for a little bit. i put aside my xbox and my halo2 and havent touched it since.. i've always been a nintendo fan, becuase if you think about it are there really any game series better than zelda, metriod, mario, donkey kong, earth bound, final fantasy (remember it started here people)... the list just goes on and they keep adding to it.