More to Xpize!

Mamoun

Hii,

Is there anyway to Xpize the default error 404 ugly page?

And what about Xpize the sound of "start navigation" in ie??

Also is the middle mouse click "the circle with an arrow", is that could be xpized?

Thanks

Hey XPero!

I think the idea is very nice, the files located are found in the shdoclc.dll (called HTTP_403.HTM, HTTP_404.HTM...).

Maybe you could replace the small gif-icons an change the font: Trebuchet MS instead of Verdana!

the "circle with an arrow" <-- dont know a better description ;)

is really ugly, maybe it could be replaced with a 32-bit version like firefox uses it!

PS: If you don't know how to modify the html-files, let me know. We've also mailed because of the OE-Icons ;)

Hey XPero!

I think the idea is very nice, the files located are found in the shdoclc.dll (called HTTP_403.HTM, HTTP_404.HTM...).

Maybe you could replace the small gif-icons an change the font: Trebuchet MS instead of Verdana!

the "circle with an arrow" <-- dont know a better description ;)

is really ugly, maybe it could be replaced with a 32-bit version like firefox uses it!

PS: If you don't know how to modify the html-files, let me know. We've also mailed because of the OE-Icons ;)

Right :thumbup ,

Also I can help in making that if you want,

Another suggestion: change the red ugly cross and the ugly picture icon, found in loading the pictures in ie, and when the picture can't download?

Ok guy , thanks to all. I will try to introduc these new ideas for 4.0. By the way, if you have already done some of these modifications or want to contribute making them, dont hesitate to send me the results. :hello:

PS: These all new ideas should have been posted in "XPize 4 suggestions", dont you think so? ;)

Ok  guy , thanks to all. I will try to introduc these new ideas for 4.0. By the way, if you have already done some of these modifications or want to contribute making them, dont hesitate to send me the results. :hello:

PS: These all new ideas should have been posted in "XPize 4 suggestions", dont you think so? ;)

I'm new in here :) ,

1- about the error 404 page, as SkillTill said, it could be changed, but I don't know how to change the dll? so I think a new one changes the old one would be good.

2- what do you think about Xpize sounds?

Edited by Mamoun

I tried to extract the html-files (using ResHacker!) and it worked, but the problem is, that the html-files are language-specific. so i changed only some css-tags in the head-part and replaced the gif-icons, but the result looks not very spetacular :no:

Here a german version :) of the 403 error : http://annafell89.an.funpic.de/HTTP_403.HTM

@Xpero, if you tell me you would replace the files i could modify something in the body of the files...

Hey SiMoNsAyS,

You're right. But it's possible to change the gif-icons, and the point is, that just the <head>-part of the files has to be modified. I don't know how the replacement works, but maybe it's possible to replace the <head>-part, which is the same in any language

Maybe you can offer this htm file as a separete download for some languages and that the XPize 4 Installer uses this external file to replace the default. I don't know if this can work, I'm not very good in software development but is't just an idea.