"Star Wars Games?"

TheBlackMan

if you own a ps2/xbox i suggest you episode III revenge of the sith. really funny and hours of entertainment, contains extra stuff like deleted scenes, images and clips of the movie itself.

i would highly recommend to go to the cinema first as the game is a spoiler itself (i finished it 1 day before so i knew everything was going to happen :D).

duel mode let you fight as anakin vs. obi wan, darth vader vs. obi wan (older) or general grievous vs count dooku for example. there's also a coop. mode and bonus missions like yoda vs. clone troopers on the jedi temple as seen in the movie.

i think i'm extending a bit but i just found the game awesome, the best SW game created for a console system.

now if you don't own those consoles or preffer your PC to play games, the best i've found is Jedi Knight: Jedi Outcast or the second part Jedi Academy. multiplayer is good and laser sables duels against your friends are the best.

edit: forgot lego SW which is good too, i love to move bricks with "the force" lol

Edited by SiMoNsAyS

Awesome! So, it seems like Battlefront, Jedi Knights, and Jedi Academy are the big ones. There are soooo many Star Wars games, so I was trying to filter the good from the bad. Thanks for your help! I'm going to go google Lego Star Wars and see what all the fuss is about! ;)

Don't forget SW Republic Commando, I'm only a few levels in but enjoying it. If you want online fun get SW Galaxies, Amazon UK have it for £20 with the 2 expansion packs.

Update: I've been playing SW Galaxies for a month now and it really rocks, but I don't have time for a life anymore. so much to do, so little time... ;-)

Edited by amigafan