Feb 1, 2019, the world is scheduled to end....

cancer10

Run an Hide.... Scccrrreeeaaam!!!!! lol

What will be, will be??? :yes:

Not much point to life anyway :boring:

...an please don't push your Religion on me, I not in the mood for Fictional Fairytales :no:

We're all mortal, an we're eventually going to die some time, jus live your life to the fullest... So get over it, an quit worrying about it! lol

Wow... my first post :thumbup

Just realized... according to this the world is going to end on my 40th birthday. smile.gif Everything from there is just downhill anyways, right? hehe

I was going to comment on this but I forgot what I was going to say. :huh:

Edited by dman

OK, so where all going to die, and I am going to heaven. Hope to see you there!
So do I!
an please don't push your Religion on me, I not in the mood for Fictional Fairytales

I'm pushing it on you? Really? You chose to make your first post here. I listen to other people's beliefs all the time, and if I don't like them, I leave. If I want to understand them more or argue my own viewpoints, I stay. Freedom of religion. NOT freedom FROM religion.

Amazing what they will try to get you to believe

That's exactly what I think about evolution. But anyway, I think the book When God Doesn't Make Sense is the answer to such questions as "Why did this happen to me, of all people?" or "Why does God answer some people's prayers, and then completely ignore other people?" and even explains things I never knew before about the Christian faith. I'll send you a free copy if you'd like. Just PM me.

That's exactly what I think about evolution. But anyway, I think the book When God Doesn't Make Sense is the answer to such questions as "Why did this happen to me, of all people?" or "Why does God answer some people's prayers, and then completely ignore other people?" and even explains things I never knew before about the Christian faith. I'll send you a free copy if you'd like. Just PM me.

Uh.. that's alright. I think I will be just fine without it.

Christians like to push their beliefs on you and say "oh, I'm not pushing them on you..." OK, then why do you have to say "Bless you" when i sneeze? Why not Gazuntyte? (or however that's spelt) That's german for "good health." I check out at the grocery store and hear "have a blessed day." I wanna say "Have a GET RUN OVER BY A F-ING CAR day."

Explain to me this...

Science has proven through carbon half-life that Dinosaurs existed thousands of years before humans. So, with this PROOF how did "god" create the universe in 7 days? or 6 rather... because he rested one day, right? Imagine what he could have done if he worked all 7 days... HAHA. I think that 7th day is when he planed to give christians a brain.. but he got a little lazy...

"...His perfect kingdom, of killing, suffering and pain... demands devotion, autrocities done in his name... Your God is dead, and noone cares! If there is a hell, I'll see you there!" - Nine Inch Nails, Heresy

There have been more deaths over religion than anything else. Why? Forgive thy neighbor? ...well, as long as he sees it your way, right?

OK, I'm done. Keep your book... I'm out of here... (for the night)

OK, then why do you have to say "Bless you" when i sneeze?

I don't. It's true that many people do, though.

Science has proven through carbon half-life that Dinosaurs existed thousands of years before humans.

I know they say they have proven it, but give me an article. What exactly did they do?

So, with this PROOF how did "god" create the universe in 7 days?  or 6 rather...  because he rested one day, right?  Imagine what he could have done if he worked all 7 days...  HAHA.  I think that 7th day is when he planned to give christians a brain..  but he got a little lazy... 

God: A being of supernatural powers or attributes. Who's to say it's impossible for an all-powerful God to have done that?

I haven't researched evolution, but I look at it like this... If I can "prove" God exists, and you can "prove" evolution is true, there must be a problem with one of the "proofs", for they contradict. People want to reason away God, because they don't want the accountability. They are so centered on life in this world, that they are not willing to believe there is another.

When I die, I'll disappear from this universe, leaving a legacy behind for my children. If it turns out that God doesn't exist, oh well, no harm done whether I believed or not. But if God truly exists, I'll either spend eternity with Him for obeying His command to believe and doing what is right with the life He has given me OR I'll spend eternity regretting my unbelief.

Which is safer?

There have been more deaths over religion than anything else.  Why?  Forgive thy neighbor?  ...well, as long as he sees it your way, right? 

There have been more deaths, but there has probably also been more hypocricy in religion than in anything else. People stereotype it over and over again, and refuse to look at the fundamental things God said: 1) Love God with all your heart, soul, and mind, and 2) love your neighbor as yourself.

# When did God ever say it was right to kill for religion? Never.

# When did God ever say that you could get to heaven by ONLY being a good person? Never. You have to love the Lord as well. (see also Matthew 19)

# When did God ever say that once your sins are forgiven you will go to heaven whether you continue to sin or not (like XtremeMaC implied)? This is one of the most common twists, but still: never. (see http://www.evangelicaloutreach.org/spiritualdeath.htm and http://www.behindthebadge.net/osas/index.html)

These are stereotypes, misunderstandings by many "Christian" leaders.

un4given1~ Christians like to push their beliefs on you and say "oh, I'm not pushing them on you...
I agree....

...an YES, freedom FROM religion!!!!!!! :yes:

The World would be a Better place without it!!!!

However, even if there was a "GOD", that lives in this place call "Heaven", Why would I want to go there, jus to become a slave..... for all Eternity :no:

I mean, you even said it yourself.

KJxp~  I'll either spend eternity with Him for obeying His command

Now, I'm Finished with this Discussion, an don't Quote me anymore, PLEASE

This is exactly what I was talkin' about, when I said....

Madman Crazy Tom~ ...an please don't push your Religion on me, I not in the mood for Fictional Fairytales

Because, I DON'T Really Care!!!!!!! Now, Good Day :D

Edited by Madman Crazy Tom