I Want My XPC ...

de4dmetal

heh...  Take it easy simmons, I was just kidding around.  Ya know, a joke.  "Joke?  I get jokes."  heh...  Don't take it the wrong way.  We're all in the same "waiting for username/password" boat.

let's just hope our boat is not sinking... :no:

I agree that RyanVM's pack and nlite are a good alternative to XPcreate (I've been using the two for ages). However, I also use windows 2000 so it would be nice to be able to have XPCreate for my 2k installs.

I agree that RyanVM's pack and nlite are a good alternative to XPcreate (I've been using the two for ages). However, I also use windows 2000 so it would be nice to be able to have XPCreate for my 2k installs.

We are going a little bit 'off topic', but maybe making RyanVM's pack for win2k...

XPCREATE does work with Win2K. It doesn't slipstream all of the hotfixes however, but it works just fine. I've made a few Win2K discs using XPCREATE.

XPCREATE does work with Win2K. It doesn't slipstream all of the hotfixes however, but it works just fine. I've made a few Win2K discs using XPCREATE.

I guess GM won't make any effort on this, cause he has the new version.

But on the other hand, I guess the new version better supports w2k, we just can't get our copy of it...

BTW, what's the last XPCREATE version dated?  Mine's dated Feb 11, 2005.

I think you should open another thread for that question.

every user that posted here, is complaning for not getting the new version, so we wouldn't be of much help...

Hello,

I've sent 4 requests over the past month to download XPCREATE, none have been responded to. I've followed instructions as best I can, the system you are using to distribuate the program is poor at best.

Please tell me how to get the program, I've tried it 4 times using instructions posted on the site and i've gotten nowhere.

I also tried 2-3 months ago once, that was also not responded to.

Thanks

Could someone PM me with link to file or mail it to me at:

Thanks

Edited by Alanoll