I Want My XPC ...

de4dmetal

Hi there

I appreciate your busy but I emailed sales(a)xpcreate.com yesterday regarding getting the new version.

Would someone be able to see what happing.

I assume I need the new version to get the working URL for hotfix lists.

Thanks for your help

Best Regards

Gary

All requests sent to sales(a)xpcreate have now been processed. If you have no response, perhaps there was an error in your request.

Note that I have a new procedure listed on the Web Site, outlined in THIS POST.

I process these requests using a combination of manual and semi automated procedures. If there is an error, I will not process it. Most of the errors I have seen include:

- Not including the EULA in the post

- Not pasting the pieces in the right order: User Information, "I agree" statement, EULA

- Not including all pertinent User Information.

Finally, I require a correct email address to reply to. Any use of spamarrest, or similar, that requires me to validate via a reply to a reply, will be ignored. Replies are sent from xpcreate.com: you may add that to your accepted senders list.

Thanks for your cooperation and understanding.

• 3 weeks later...

So am I to send the requests to the sales@xpcreate.com or the requests@xpcreate.com?

From what the original poster said I was just wondering because he said he sent it to the sales one, and in the readme it says to send it to the requests one. So which one should I send it to? Or should I send it to both?

• 2 weeks later...

I think if the developer was serious about getting commercial paying customers, he would reply sooner than this. I've been waiting for more than two weeks, and for what...?...for a username and password to see if I want so spend money on this program. I would think if you (meaning the developer) wanted my money, you'd be a little more proactive in getting back to potential customers. After all, that's what a business does for its customers, right?

The "Email me and I'll get back with you later" scheme, in itself, is completely overboard; then, as if to add insult to injury, assuming you choose to comply with the highly unusual request, you get no response for a very long time (if ever??).

And before anyone asks, yes, I've checked and re-checked my requests (notice the plural on requests) to make sure ALL the information was there, and in proper order.

As far as I can tell, it's a nice program. But that will not keep me waiting for long. I would rather pay more for another application not to have to deal with all the emailing, waiting, and wondering.

If I choose to pay for this application (a big IF at this point), is this the level of customer service I can expect???

Ok, I was wondering about the address. In the README.txt file included in the downloaded archive from xpcreate.com it says to send it to requests@xpcreate.com

So I thought I would mention that maybe he should change it. Or if anyone can contact him, let him know about it. Just a suggestion. Thanx for the help.

Hi,

I know I said before, that patient will be the best way to get this password.

but after 3 mails & more than 2 month (since the 1st one), me too, want to know:

When will I get the password...?

P.S:

I didn't even get a mail saying something was wrong...

Wow a whole two months? I've been waiting since March 24 but thats no where near as long as you've waited.

I understand that GM might be busy with personel problems or whatever. Thats ok we all need time out once in a while.

But why couldn't there just be an online automated registration process which automatically emails you a password as soon as you enter in your details? It just puts people off paying for the product having to wait so long otherwise.

Can you imagine what it would be like if people had to go through that process to join MSFN and wait for a password? It would be chaos.

I'm not accusing any1, I'm just telling you, so you won't feel so bad...

& no, I don't think this method is the most efficient, but again, GM has agreat software to maintain, & MS are keeping him very busy... :P

I'm curious if there's going to be another batch of emails to people waiting for a username and such to download. It's no offence to GreenMachine but the current method of downloading is absurd. The best method would just to have an Agreement page that, upon agreeing, redirects to an anti-leech script. I know you have a life and such, and that's exactly why the current method makes no sense. Waiting for weeks just for a username and password to a download section doesn't make much sense.