Always on Top

I'm just now looking into WPI for my unattended needs (from runonceex) and I was wondering if it's possible to set the window for WPI to "always on top". This would be usefull to me since quite a bit of my application installs are run through autoit scripts.

Thanks for the quick reply. I guess I'll have to poke around a bit and see if I can come up with anything. Seems to me that you should be able to specify a window's properties to "always on top", even if it's a window like WPI.

By the way, I was fooling around with this a bit today and I have to say great job to all involved! Was a lot of fun to play with. If I can set this to always on top, then I think I'll be all set! :D

I don't really understand what benefit an "always on top" feature would provide. WPI creates an instance of RunOnce and then disappears. Your AutoIt scripts (and mine) are then exposed during the app installs as RunOnce counts them down. :(

Unless you mean you want WPI to stay around during the installs, hiding the RunOnce Window as well. That could be kinda cool. Maybe add a funky progress indicator, like the Windows install itself? Hmmm.

I don't really understand what benefit an "always on top" feature would provide. WPI creates an instance of RunOnce and then disappears. Your AutoIt scripts (and mine) are then exposed during the app installs as RunOnce counts them down.  :(

Unless you mean you want WPI to stay around during the installs, hiding the RunOnce Window as well. That could be kinda cool. Maybe add a funky progress indicator, like the Windows install itself? Hmmm.

Yea, that's sorta what I was thinking. It wasn't until I tested it for the first time this afternoon that I discovered what exactly happens. In any case, this is still a very nice app. Now I just have to figure out the issues I'm having with it (going to search first, then post if I don't find an answer).