Spy Sweeper 4.0

muiz

And how about the prefs ?

So that i dont have to click anything when entering windows for the first?

i tried to overwrite a few sfx things like :

the Application Data folder

And the reg files

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Webroot]

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Webroot]

But it doest work :no:

Here the new SIPMLE way to silent install this staf,

SpySweeperSetup_EN.exe /VERYSILENT /KC=XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX

when XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX is yr serial number

Tested Working :thumbup

Enjoy

coucou

@coucou URRR GOOOOD :thumbup

I didnt like autoit anyways

REG ADD %KEY%\060 /V 1 /D "%CDROM%\Software\webroot\SpySweeperRegSetup_EN.exe /VERYSILENT /KC=XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX" /f

Like this??

• 2 months later...

SS has been updated to 4.0.4.430

I'm trying to install it (/VERYSILENT /SP-) and it brings up a prompt asking if I'd want to download and install new updates. It then opens a browser window.

I went through with innounp 0.16 and it looks like the install script generated is incomplete. It won't recompile cleanly at all. I went through most of the error messages and removed parts from the script to make it work, but now it errors on compilation here (from install_script.iss):

Source: "{app}\WRSSSDK.exe"; DestDir: "{app}"; AfterInstall: "RunServiceInstall"; MinVersion: 4.1.1998,4.0.1381; Flags: uninsneveruninstall restartreplace ignoreversion

It doesn't like the AfterInstall part...RunServiceInstall is not defined. At this point, I'd have to rewrite that bit in order to get it working. Anybody know how I could better unpack the installer, so it's not losing these pieces? I don't want to resort to AutoIT if I don't have to.

I think better you uninstall and reinstall it with the appropriate switches (see here above)

/VERYSILENT /KC=XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX

when XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX is yr serial number

I installed it many time updates included very smoothly with the above switches.

coucou

I don't have a key code; I'm just installing the trial version. I don't see how adding the /KC switch is going to change anything, and I'm already using /VERYSILENT.

Trial Download Link

It does install near-silently when I'm using /VERYSILENT /SP- (i.e. it doesn't prompt me for most of the install tasks), but it prompts to check if I want to update the defs before install, and then it brings up a browser window.

I think that it's because of new functionality Webroot has created for the newer versions.