default style & local settings

Hi, how can I force windows to defaultly use my style.theme - I tried to put in $$\Resources\Themes\ file "Windows Classic.theme", but it doesn't get default anyway - during logon - there is the real windows classic scheme...

About local settings - how can I set my timezone and keyboard? I put in winnt.sif

KeyboardLayout = "Czech (QWERTY)"

but it doesn't seem to be working. I mean - after installation, the default keyboard is still English (US).

how can I force windows to defaultly use my style.theme - I tried to put in $$\Resources\Themes\ file "Windows Classic.theme", but it doesn't get default anyway - during logon - there is the real windows classic scheme...
The path $$\Resources\Themes\ will copy the files to the corresponding folder on the drive. You need to set what theme you want to use in your Winnt.sif file.

Below: YourTheme.theme being the one you have copied over in the folder.

[SHELL]
CustomDefaultThemeFile = "%WinDir%\Resources\Themes\YourTheme.theme"

---

About local settings - how can I set my timezone and keyboard? I put in winnt.sif

KeyboardLayout = "Czech (QWERTY)"

but it doesn't seem to be working. I mean - after installation, the default keyboard is still English (US).

You have spaces in your line, I think it needs no spaces so try the below under [uNATTENDED]

KeyboardLayout="Czech"
or
KeyboardLayout="Czech (QWERTY)"

Hope this helps

Mike