What do you install after SP2 ?

As for thinking better about an add-on pack it would be nice if you could list your essentials you can't do without and or your always running background third party utils.

Here is for me :

Always runing background tasks : Ram Idle, Taskbar Activate, Stroke It, Wintime, Free Shade, Cool Mouse 96, Hook99, PopupIconEx Open Expert, Dialog Box Assistant, Folder Cache, Zone Alarm, Antivir. I could hardly do without almost any of them at the moment except for Zone Alarm and Antivir when entirely offline.

Can't do without add-ons : Diskeeper Lite, a task/process manager (I mostly use Prc View and Process Explorer), a startup manager (I use Startup Cpl and Autoruns), an archiver (I use 7-Zip and IzArc), a tabbed Notepad replacement (I use Editpad 3.5.1), a DVD Player (Media Player Classic), a CD-DVD Burner (CD DVD Burning 1.0) and many more in fact such as a font manager (The Font Thing), image viewers (XnView, IrfanView, PicView, ArtSee, Context View and VueIcons) and so on, Wordpad replacement (Atlantis Nova), Screen capture utility (MWSnap)...

Multimedia : ffdshow codecs, asio drivers, audio players and utils, video players and utils.

Network tools : A download manager (Net Transport)

Runtimes : Sun Java, WinPcap.

Many more in fact.

Well, I can just about match you app for app, but, I prefer to add my own rather than have them bundled ala MS, thats why we need to stick to original idea of USP & just make 98se a better OS. Let those who want to[like me & you] add their own 3rd party apps :D