Network install (Applications)

I run my registry tweaks in the beginning of my T-12 and and the end of all my installations, here are my tweaks ...

AND STILL I GET THE F***ING  WARNING

Are all of the rest of your tweaks being applied properly? If not, that would probably be a good place to start troubleshooting.

One thing I noticed in browsing your tweak file is that you appear to have set up almost 50 different trusted ranges that each consist of a single address. Why not set up a single trusted range that is 50 address long (ie: 10.0.0.1-10.0.0.50)? If nothing else, it would cut the size of your tweak file almost in half. :P

Also, what is the address of the server you are trying to install from? Have you given it a static address, or is it assigned via DHCP?

1. My server has a static IP adress :)

2. My tweaks are applied properly, when I press SHIFT+F10 and run regedit, ik see that my values are inserted :)

1. My server has a static IP adress :)

2. My tweaks are applied properly, when I press SHIFT+F10 and run regedit, ik see that my values are inserted :)

I'm going to assume here that the server IP is within the 10.0.0.2-10.0.0.50 range that you set up as trusted IP ranges.

Does your uA script call the installers from their locations on the server or does it copy them to the local hard drive and run them from there?

If you try to run the installs manually after Windows install, do they still give the warning message?

Could you post a screenshot or the exact wording of the warning dialog?

I run my registry tweaks in the beginning of my T-12 and and the end of all my installations, here are my tweaks ...

AND STILL I GET THE F***ING  WARNING

If I am reading this correctly, you are applying these tweaks twice; once at T-12 and then again at the end of the installation process. Try not installing them at the end of all your installations and see if you are still able to install the programs without a warning prompt.

It looks to me that the tweaks are not being properly applied at T-12, and as such you get the warning when trying to run the installers unitl after the tweaks are applied again at the end of your post-install script.