WMP10 Complete Slipstream

ooooh, just found this thread, really interesting... thanks for the credits :D any requests? :P

This comes out really well: new pc->testing platform, and the fact that wmp now is fully slipstreamed is what I've been waiting for :D (I just like to have everything fully functional)

NP djbe and thanks for the tool :thumbup it's made my life A WHOLE LOT easier (understatement really :lol: ).

Edit:

@Ben.Hahlen: Thanks for the help! :)

Edit2:

@everyone: how can I track how many times a file has been downloaded from my webspace? PM if you can provide me with some info,thanks.

File is uploaded and ready to be downloaded.

It's limited to 100 downloads per day, but I think that shouldn't be a problem.

You can find it here.

Thanks again Gnome for this wonderfull utility.

And I'm glad that I can "contribute" in a way finally as well :).

hmz...

That's weird... Does it give anything else next to the fatal error, or is it just that?

Could you try again now (database-update) and otherwise please try from here and try the download link.

If it still doesn't work, please let me know, then I'll put the direct link.

4)I am not sure if Nlite creates a correctly formatted svcpack.inf so you might need to select Create new svcpack radio button (Does not apply if you integrated RyanVM Pack with Nlite)

if u use this as specified i mean after nlite everything is fine with svpack.in_. so i choosed update old svpack.

@booggy: Thanks for the info boooggy :) i'll update the info page...

@Everyone: Thanks for the support I am updating the program later today to add support for commandline switches

@kelsenellenelvian,dziubek & RyanVM: Thanks for opting to host... :thumbup I am not sure how many mirrors are necessary but I think at least two and I think the webspace provided by my isp isn't that great but i'll keep it as a third option. Anyway i'll contact you as soon as I am done with the next version.