wireless networking

Help!!!! I have a wired network at the moment using xp machines and a win 2003 server to control them and use RRAS to share internet access from cable modem to the other computers. I would like to introduce a wireless card if poss to enable wireless access to the network and internet. Any ideas how 2 do it?? Just added the card and can see the server and shares but no internet........

nah lol, just added a wireless card to the server, how can i get other wireless devices to access my current LAN and access the internet - currently the LAN uses RRAS NAT/basic firewall - from my laptop all i can see is the server shared folders - no internet :-(

You'll need a wireless access point or wireless router attached to the cable modem. Every machine then needs its own wireless adapter.

You could try using a wireless card in your server and use an ad-hoc connection (if your card allows it) in concert with ICS to allow access but this is flaky at times. The router is the way to go really.

it shouldnt be that hard im on my wireless network now accessing the internet inmy garden. the way i did it was the cheating easy way. i installed sp2 on all the xp computers i wanted to hook up and it has its own wizard for doing this kind of hook up. i started it and hooked up my usb drive and then attatched it to the other comps on the network and it automatically did it all now whenever i log on my laptops automatically connect to my server. ive never used 2003 server but maybe this has the same sort of wizard if not try installing any service packs it may have.