Bittorrent Clients

Ctwizzy

I recommend BitComet because it's very simple, it's more simple than BitSpirit which has many advanced configurations that would confuse people. It also has different names for common things named in BitComet. And don't believe the "low memory usage" feature of BitSpirit, I used it and it took just as much as BitComet. There's a zip package of it, too. Unzip, use, associate with torrent files, enable DHT Network feature, ready to go.

BitLord is what i use, great speed, never a problem. basically BitComet without that big list of links in the left pane. the ability to select which files (out of a multi-file torrent) to download is a necessity i think for any good client.. i havent seen that in many of the clients ive tested

BitLord is what i use, great speed, never a problem. basically BitComet without that big list of links in the left pane. the ability to select which files (out of a multi-file torrent) to download is a necessity i think for any good client.. i havent seen that in many of the clients ive tested

BitComet does this and you can hide most of the GUI features in the View menu.

BitComet does this and you can hide most of the GUI features in the View menu.

Not to mention the fact that BitLord is essentially a rip of BitComet with a higher version number to make it "sound newer". You can always get rid of the left panel easily in BitComet as well.

I have used first Turbo Torrent. It`s good program, but last version is very unstable and crash often.

I have used BitCommet, G3, BT, Rufus, ABC, XBTT... Now I am using Azureus. It`s the best torrent client who I am used. Works stable, has a lot of features, useful plugins and nice easy to use interface. Azureus is my number 1!