Regional Setting

NiTROGEN!

Hi everyone, :hello:

i have installed XP SP2 Corporate Edition, Aka : WinXP sp2 Corp.... Stripped to the Bone Edition

i have only English, and i need hebrew support on my keyboard and my screen.

While trying to change my regional setting to my language,

i get this message: "Setup was unable to install the chosen locale. please contact your.."

how i can fix these problems? thx a lot! :)

Please verify your logon accounts have enough privilege to do such changes. As I also encountered such issue before, and I fianlly figured out that is because my account was removed from Local Administrator group by mistake.

Good Luck!:)

• 4 months later...
Hi everyone,  :hello:

i have installed XP SP2 Corporate Edition, Aka :  WinXP sp2 Corp.... Stripped to the Bone Edition

i have only English, and i need hebrew support on my keyboard and my screen.

While trying to change my regional setting to my language,

i get this message: "Setup was unable to install the chosen locale. please contact your.."

how i can fix these problems? thx a lot! :)

Hello,

I have the same problem. I need Mongolian keyboard with non-unicode support. Can anyone help us to solve this problem? I also need to support Korean, Japanese and Chinese keyboard because I and my sister need to write some letters to my foreign friends in their native language.

Please help :D

Edited by beregu

i have installed XP SP2 Corporate Edition, Aka :  WinXP sp2 Corp.... Stripped to the Bone Edition

Hello NiTRO...

Have you tried doing the same on a PC which was "NOT stripped to the Bone." To me it appears that the fact your Windows is stripped might have something to do with your problem. I could be wrong tho.

@ Beregu, is your version of windows stripped aswell? Do you use nLite or something similar?

Kind regards,

'nuff

Edited by enuffsaid

Hello NiTRO...

Have you tried doing the same on a PC which was "NOT stripped to the Bone." To me it appears that the fact your Windows is stripped might have something to do with your problem. I could be wrong tho.

@ Beregu, is your version of windows stripped aswell? Do you use nLite or something similar?

Kind regards,

'nuff

Thanks enuffsaid.

I didn't know nLite can edit windows installation. I have edited orginal windows xp installation with nLite as you suggested. It works great. Thanks. :thumbup