ACE Mega CodecS Pack 6.03 Pro Edition silent inst.

• 11 months later...

Does anyone know the silent install for the ACE Mega CodecS Pack 6.03 Pro Edition?

1. Download my attachment ACEM_Codec_Pack_6.03_Profesional.inf

2. Put thoose lines

REG ADD HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnceEx\065 /VE /D "ACEM Codec Pack 6.03 Profesional" /f

REG ADD HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnceEx\065 /V 1 /D "\"c:\ACEM Codec Pack 6.03 Profesional.exe\" /LOADINF=\"c:\ACEM Codec Pack 6.03 Profesional.inf\" /nocancel /silent /S" /f

in to your RunOnceEx.cmd.

You can change *.exe and *.inf file location and name :)

3. and now it will install all codecs, filters and so on... :) (~135 MB :whistle: ) and there will no be stupid AV scanner :thumbup

P.S. sorry for my poor english :)

• 1 year later...
ACEMCP603PRO.exe /SAVEINF="c:\AceMegaCP_603_ini.inf"

work for me , give the inf file , after a custom install .

i choose

<<professional install>> (all components selected)

w/o BSPlayer (usually i install separatelly BSPlayer Pro)

without Media Player Classic (i do not like it)

after that i run

ACEMCP603PRO.exe /LOADINF="c:\AceMegaCP_603_ini.inf" /VERYSILENT 
/SUPPRESSMSGBOXES

was a very silent install .

but , not a similarity between my previous custom installation and the one after the silent install+.inf

the original install had ~28 submenu lines , the "silent" install can make only 5..6 submenu lines .

so , you there , who know the right way , can be so hard to share ?

i expect to see after that at least three post who say something about "search button" .

nothing there , just things you can read above .

Hi Guys,

I had trouble getting rid of that Anti-Virus scan myself... after uninstlling and re-installing time and time again trying something else... I tried the above method and found it worked if you follow it EXACTLY...

Just create a ini.inf file using the above method and pay attention that you are saving it to "C:", just make sure when you load your ini.inf file that you do infact specify the right path... which in this case is /LOADINF="c:\AceMegaCP_603_ini.inf".

I am using WPI to make list of all my software I want to install unattended. Thus I used WinRAR to make a self extracting package (.exe) of the "AceMegaCP_603_ini.inf" and played around with the settings (inside winrar) and set the path to extract to "C:" and also set it to run silently and overide any files.

In WPI I added the self extaction package which I just created and put it in "Command 1" inside the config after putting in a name and description.

I then put the installation file "ACEMCP603PRO.exe" in "Command 2"

Here is my commands I put in Command 1 & Command 2

Command 1
"%wpipath%\Install\AceMega\AceMegaCP_603_ini.exe"

Command 2
"%wpipath%\Install\AceMega\acemcp603pro.exe" /LOADINF="c:\AceMegaCP_603_ini.inf" /VERYSILENT /SUPPRESSMSGBOXES

Just installed it to another installation as well... It worked like a charm

I also add my ini.inf file & the compressed version from winrar if you want to use it... it incluses all codecs and apps and addons everyting exept the anti-virus

Enjoy

JCB

AceMegaCP_603_ini.inf

AceMegaCP_603_ini.exe

• 2 weeks later...

I first used

c:\Ace Mega Codecs Pack\ACEMCP601PRO.exe" /SAVEINF="settings.inf

to save the settings (The settings.inf file was saved in my Windows directory).

Then I coppied the C:\Windows\settings.inf file to Ace Codecs Pack folder and ran

c:\Ace Mega Codecs Pack\ACEMCP601PRO.exe" /VERYSILENT /SP /LOADINF=settings.inf

It worked but the antivirus started and I don't know why.

I first used

c:\Ace Mega Codecs Pack\ACEMCP601PRO.exe" /SAVEINF="settings.inf

to save the settings (The settings.inf file was saved in my Windows directory).

Then I coppied the C:\Windows\settings.inf file to Ace Codecs Pack folder and ran

c:\Ace Mega Codecs Pack\ACEMCP601PRO.exe" /VERYSILENT /SP /LOADINF=settings.inf

It worked but the antivirus started and I don't know why.

OK, finaly I used

%systemdrive%\software\Media\Ace Mega Codecs Pack\AceCodecsPack.exe /LOADINF="%systemdrive%\software\Media\Ace Mega Codecs Pack\settings.inf" /nocancel /silent /S" /f /SUPPRESSMSGBOXES

and it worked, no AV. But I cannot get rid of the Browser plugin install.

• 10 months later...

i don't know about you guys but ace mega codec pack is best if installed using the "Just Play" method , then if you install fddshow its all done , you can see all video tipes that you can find , the other methods only breaks harmony of the codecs

• 7 months later...

It's working if I give a path to the settings.ini but now he say that Firefox is installed and if he must install a codec for it too. How to not get that screen?

Also, is there a veriable path that we can give for the settings.ini? If my line is

ACEMCP603PRO.exe /VERYSILENT /SUPPRESSMSGBOXES /NORESTART /SP-

==> works but with AV screen

ACEMCP603PRO.exe /VERYSILENT /SUPPRESSMSGBOXES /NORESTART /SP /LOADINF=settings.inf

ACEMCP603PRO.exe /LOADINF=settings.inf /nocancel /silent /S" /f /SUPPRESSMSGBOXES

ACEMCP603PRO.exe /LOADINF="C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Ace codecs\settings.inf" /VERYSILENT /SUPPRESSMSGBOXES

==> no AV screen but asks me to confirm for installation of firefox codec

So when I don't set the full path to settings.inf he refuses to install it like he should. Is just installing the default pro version with AV scan :'(