MSN Messenger 7 + Patch + MsgPlus

Hi,...

I trying to make a Unattended instalation of Win Xp. Now,... i trying to install Msn, that i download from the first post. It work good,... but. I use SVCPACK.INF to install the winxp patchs, and some applications like wmp10, .net framework 1.1sp and so. I try to install msn in that way and give me a error. If i install it with ktoll i have no problems, but i need to install again the KB887472 that i have installed with SVCPACK.INF - Any sugestions?

thanks

snow

ps- where can i get the silent switchs " working " for windows 2003 proofing tools?

Please do, if you have the time an English version would be appreciated, thanks

Ok, since astalavista says i dont have patience....... :whistle:

I will explain this again ( for the NON readers )

It doesnt matter in what language the silent msn is.
Why ??How????

First of all install the latest msn on a working system.(make sure its the same version as you are going to install)
Then make a sfx file of : msgslang.dll, and run that after msn silent has installed.( so it will replace the swedish or whatever language dll)
Now you have the msn in your own language , without having to create one in your own language.

ps.next time read the whole topic before asking questions

patience enough this time? :w00t:

Edited by muiz

Thanks for your response Muiz, but if it was directed at me I did not ask a question, just offered a thanks and a yes if Svenby wished to make an English version.

I do read, read, read post after post and attempt to not ask lame or not well thought out questions, for the very few I have asked. I will try your suggestion and see how it works out. thank you.

Thank you very much for the English version, svenby.

Edited by krwilson

Hi,

i just wondered; can one of you make, or does someone have a silent-switchless installer for a patched MSN Messenger 7.0.0816 without the MsgPlus part?

That would be very nice to have :P

Thanks!

Kind regards,

Peter

Edited by ForPete

i have been looking through the whole thread i have gained a bit of knowledge on on repacking i have got the installshield x premiun will that work and i was wondering if any1 would b kind enough to put up a guide to get msn messenger to auto istall patch and msgplus had a look at a scipt on page 4 but did ent quite understand as it was in turkish language thanx for all ur help in advance :D

si200

thrill_kill@hotmail.comi have been looking through the whole thread i have gained a bit of knowledge on on repacking i have got the installshield x premiun will that work and i was wondering if any1 would b kind enough to put up a guide to get msn messenger to auto istall patch and msgplus had a look at a scipt on page 4 but did ent quite understand as it was in turkish language thanx for all ur help in advance :D

si200

Why is it after installing this MSN Messenger 7 custom package that spyware was imediately detected on my pc. My pc was clean before installing. Yet after uninstalling and installing the authentic MSN Messenger 7, no spyware was detected at all?