MSN Messenger 7 + Patch + MsgPlus

Like I posted a while ago, it seems A-patcher just modifies 2 files (and renames the old ones to .bak).

But just to be sure, I made an rarsfx of the whole folder of MSN Messenger.

I will test if there are any registry changes made (you can test this very easily with Regshot). But I don't think so...

Some lazy people here on MSFN!

How I did my MSN Messenger 7:

1. Installed it,

2. then ran http://www.apatch.tk/  to patch and modify MSN (This has A LOT more options then the Universal Patcher of Mess.be).

after patching is finished you'll see there are 2 files with a .bak extension in program files\MSN Messenger, these are the original files.. the new ones with the same name are the patched ones.

3. What does this mean? It means you can simply add this folder (program files\MSN Messenger\) to a SFX rar or 7zip archive and let it extract after you have silently installed MSN Messenger 7 :)

How easy can it be!

please help me, rapidshare don't work for me and the mirror don't work, who can upload these files to me please? I'm an italian guy and i would like to make a unique file in italian, who can help me?

Open your MSN messenger folder and remove the 2 files that have a backup, then rename the .bak extensions of the backups to the correct extension (.exe and ???) and you'll have original MSN... now you can rerun apatcher.

actually if you just run apatcher again I think you can select to use the backup and it will do the above descibed action for you.

I'll just quote myself:
I used this, but now I've got 2 messengers in my tray.

I reckon this is the 'polygamy'-thing.

How can I turn it off? It's quite annoying :(

Anyone any idea how to solve this problem? :)

has someone MSN Messenger 7 + Messenger Plus! 3.54 in only one pack?

se sei riuscito a farlo in ITA mi aiuti plesase?

Guys, how can i make a unique install for me with msn in ITA? If i can't download these versione, i also can't understand how to make it right?:)

Guys, how can i make a unique install for me with msn in ITA? If i can't download these versione, i also can't understand how to make it right?

Like as said before :

Use this msn version to install, and make a backup of the msgslang.dll wich you are using right now (make sure its same version of msn)

Then after the install put your msgslang.dll back with winrar sfx.

next time do a little reading first before you post.

ok i understand this but i CANT download from the links of this 3d!!! Rapidshare don't work for me, never worked and also the mirrors doesn't work, so can someone help me uploading another time for me these files????