Winamp 5.0.9 MSI Rebuild Release

ankap

The other msi installed fine with me, with ini support but maybe it's only because I had winamp 5.08 already installed.

Anyway if there is a 5.091 version already out, everyone better wait for allanoll's msi than installing something already out.

When is winamp gonna stop releasing .00001 releases or a b c d e z versions every month or two? Can't they release betas like everyone else THEN do a major update or release ever 6 months or more? Nero also started on this releasing 6.0.6.13 version not even a month after 6.0.6.12 was out, and not a long time ago it was still 6.0.6.6 Like if we spent our lives on forums waiting for new versions of softwares to come out :whistle: ...

First of all, you should edit your first post and put all of the switches there.

Second, is there a way to make it NOT put the shortcut in "Multimedia." Not everybody wants or has the same setup as you. If you're intrusive with your work, people won't take advantage of it.

Hallo,

Thanks ankap, your MSI works fine for me.

@all: How is it possible to copy all your winamp settings like custom view of Media Library (Custom colums etc.), windows positions and sizes and so on ?

By copying winamp.ini I can only set options made in "Preferences" menu.

Which files/Reg entries are important for these settings ?

Thx for help !