Winamp 5.0.9 MSI Rebuild Release

ankap

Is there anyway where I can download the Winamp v5.09 LITE MSI version!?!?

I really dont like crap :x

only Music associate and the playlist.

I dont need the rest, like the trayicon, shortcuts eg. because I want performance on my computer (got 1.2ghz)

if you install the posted msi file then you have the lite version, because it standard doesn't install the normal crap.

greetz astie

maybe it works at the original msi file?

It works in the original. and will remain working in the original.

Actually I'm thinking about switching to XML or atleast adding support for it (sorta like what Adobe did with Creative Suite 2)

Is there anyway where I can download the Winamp v5.09 LITE MSI version!?!?

I really dont like crap :x

only Music associate and the playlist.

I dont need the rest, like the trayicon, shortcuts eg. because I want performance on my computer (got 1.2ghz)

If you looked over this version it installs as custom and only required features are selected. So it always installs as lite version if you dont customize it.

is 5.09 "hevier" than 5.08? when i use it, with nothing on the playlist, it loads FIRST the player part, then the playlist, and it takes some time.

thene again, i am on my familys pc, i had a mobile XP @ 2500 Mhz with 1 Gb of ram, this one has an XP @ 2000 Mhz and 512, but, its noly winamp, it shouldt make so much diference.

@Sesshoumaru

That problem has been fixed in 5.091 as far as I know. The slower startup is caused by the AOL Video tab in the Media Play List as it tries to access a AOL server to retrieve the lastest "free videos" information and stalls Winamp till it times out. There will be a checkbox in the next release to disable this.