XPize 3.2

XPero

XPize is a resources transformation pack for Windows. It replaces most of the non-XP icons, avis and bmps that Microsoft has always overlooked. The installer simply automates the process of replacing resources in critical system files, making your XP's look better. XPize is compatible with Windows XP, 2003 and MCE Editions. XPize also comes with an Updater, which you can use after visiting Windows Update

Version 3 ships with an optional Royale oriented look.

What's new in 3.2:

Files:

- Added msident.dll

- Added stobject.dll

- Added tapiui.dll

- Added msiexec.exe

- Added irclass.dll

- Added clipsrv.exe

Resources:

- Fixed the Royale shutdown dialog

- Modified icon 10 in setupapi.dll

- Modified icon 20 in setupapi.dll

- Added icon 25 in setupapi.dll

- Added bitmap 147 in shell32.dll

- Added bitmap 149 in shell32.dll

- Added bitmap 4412 in netplwiz.dll

- Added bitmap 4413 in netplwiz.dll

- Removed icon 159 in setupapi.dll

Extras:

- Removed CMD mod (caused incompatibilities with VS .NET)

Download

Download (thanks to flyakite)

Enjoy!

XPero

Edited by XPero

Hey, Thanks XPero!

But does the latest XPize-UAE also include these new changes? Or will you be updating it later on?

Now uAE and normal XPize are the same in files and resources, except in the Royale shutdown dialog (not present in uAE)

From now, there will be no more releases (except if a critical bug is found). Now concentrating on 4.0 and uAE 2.0.

XPero

When installing 3.2 silently using /S switch the restore box pops asking to verify & stalls until you press the OK button?

It creates a system restore point, and it notifies it in a message box. Then you have to click OK to continue installation.

When installing 3.2 silently using /S switch the restore box pops asking to verify & stalls until you press the OK button?

It creates a system restore point, and it notifies it in a message box. Then you have to click OK to continue installation.

I'm sure I can get around that, thanks.

I'm sure I can get around that, thanks.

It's easy: I can remove the system restore point creation out from the installer, but I will not. I want normal XPize to be safe for all people. Advanced user should think in using uAE.