Adobe Creative Suite 2.0 AIO

For you guys that have bought the Adobe Creative Suite 2.0 like me and was wondering how to make an AIO DVD, here it is:

Adobe Creative Suite 2.0 AIO DVD

To make an All In One DVD from Adobe Creative Suite 2.0:

Note: Adobe Creative Suite 2.0 Premium contains 4 installation CDs and Adobe Creative Suite 2.0 Standard

contains 3 installation CDs. In our steps below we refer to the Adobe Creative Suite Premium version.

If you have the Standard version, please ignore all steps that refer to CD 4. CD 4 contains the installers

for Golive CS2 and Acrobat 7, which are not included in the Standard edition.

1. Create a folder on the desktop named Creative Suite 2 .

2. Insert the Adobe Creative Suite 2.0 CD 1 into the CD-ROM drive.

3. Select US English, and then click OK.

4. Click Accept to accept the license agreement.

5. Select Explore CD Contents.

6. Drag the contents of the CD to the Creative Suite 2 folder you created in step 1.

7. Insert the Adobe Creative Suite CD 2 into the CD-ROM drive.

8. Open the Adobe Creative Suite 2.0 folder on the CD.

9. Drag the following folders on the CD to the Adobe Creative Suite 2.0 folder which is located in the Creative

Suite 2 folder that you created in step 1:

-- Adobe InDesign CS2

-- Adobe Version Cue CS2

10. Insert the Adobe Creative Suite CD 3 into the CD-ROM drive.

11. Open the Adobe Creative Suite 2.0 folder on the CD.

12. Drag the Adobe Illustrator CS2 folder on the CD to the Adobe Creative Suite 2.0 folder which is located in the

Creative Suite 2 folder that you created in step 1.

13. Insert the Adobe Creative Suite CD 4 into the CD-ROM drive.

14. Open the Adobe Creative Suite 2.0 folder on the CD.

15. Drag the following folders on the CD to the Adobe Creative Suite 2.0 folder which is located in the Creative

Suite 2 folder that you created in step 1:

-- Adobe Acrobat 7.0

-- Adobe GoLive CS2

16. Open the Creative Suite 2.0 folder that resides in the Creative Suite 2 folder on the desktop, make an ISO image of all contents and burn to a DVD.

Tested and work just fine.

what about integrating the resources and extras cds as well as the video cd (CD's 5-7)? is that possible as well?

You can incorporate any CD you want...the only thing with the 'Resoruce' cds...is you can either use the "browse contents" from the Adobe Menu...or create a custon Menu like I did..there is nothing to actually install from the resource CDs by .exe or msi....I didnt include them...to me they arent worth it...My Creative Premium (4 CD) collections is 1.39G

1.gif

I'm tryin to install the Suite silently by using the Adobe method

Link

Creating an xml, but It is not silent... It does fill inn the info I need, but it shows the dialogues... Like EULA and disclaimer and so on... How do i remove this?

Installing with

Setup.exe - installerConfig "AdobeInstallerConfiguration.xml"

abcpy.ini

DisplayWelcomeDlg=NO
DisplayEULA=NO
DisplayTypeOfInstallDlg=NO
DisplayUserInfoDlg=NO
DisplayConfirmRegDlg=NO
DisplayStartCopyDlg=NO
DisplayFinishDlg=NO
DefaultDestDir=<ProgramFilesFolder>\Adobe\Adobe Creative Suite 2.0
UserCompanyName=
UserSerialNumber=

• 3 weeks later...

I am not sure if this is useful or even something you didn't know already.

CS 2 Silent Install

I think there must be a coporate version coming out if they are allowing version of cs2 to be installed without activation. if this is true anyone who purchased a copy of this via a business or such would be able to make a silent install cd.

By the way thank you very much for all you're help I now have a fullyloaded fully working copy of Adobe Creative Suite 2 on DVD :) I was getting very annoyed with the CD's, I have been installing it at work quite regularly and swapping discs was really starting to wind me up, now if the silent install could just happen for us all lol

SwitchDL