computer browser BUG

BigDaddy

Well I think if he would have a pirated version of Windows it should be fairly simple to find the update he needs from a 3rd party site, would it not? (assuming he is'nt a lame-o person that just leeches.)

lmao maybe so

Its best us not discussing that such stuff on here etc.

Forum Rules etc.

I was hinting too that he wont get any help here if using pirated software.

;)

regards,

N.

Well I think if he would have a pirated version of Windows it should be fairly simple to find the update he needs from a 3rd party site, would it not?

Agreed!!!

Personal reason just include that I don't feel comfortable calling such organization for help. I prefer asking U about it.

It's silly, but that's me

btw. Hypothetical: If I had a pirated version wouldn't it be a lot easier to just call them and ask for support?

lol Well if thats all it is, then fair enough :)

Just call them & say that you wanted to resolve the problem (give them the KB ID & explain the problem too) and ask if you could have the hotfix that is mentioned on the page because you "really" need it lol.

They should be fine with you and just ask you for a few details and a email address in which they will send it or a private link too.

Job sorted :)

Regards,

N.

...BTW...its not for me to say. soz.

www.willsdownloads.com

Or just integrate my update pack into your XP install CD.

And I can say from MUCH personal experience that MS will send you a hotfix without even flinching if you'll simply take the time to ask. I've emailed them simply saying "Please send me the KBxxxxxx hotfix" with no other explanation and they've done it. Don't be a wuss and just ask MS for it.