who make's the best quality PC?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. who make's the best quality PC?

• emachines
    • dell
    • gateway
    • hewlitt packard hp
    • compaq

If i had a pick between the ones you listed id go4 the Dell..they have decent systems and their failrate is very low. Additionlly they have good cutomer service and pretty much replace hardware within the warenty no questions asked..

But like others have said..its sort of like picking the least of the Evils..

Im with Aaron.. AlienWare rigs are the best prebuilt systems out there, but expect to pay a pretty penney

:) 

=Drew

i agree

me..  :)  i made mine from scratch and i am proud  :rolleyes:

That is the best way to go.

Otherwise have one built locally. If something goes wrong, just drive it down the road and have it fixed. Much faster and cheaper than shipping it off to Dell or another company.

Vadislav, i take it you have never built a pc before and so you want to buy a ready built?

There is the other option of just buying a tower, if you already have a monitor and keyboard etc.

it works out cheaper then, i think Dell do that, just sell towers without the rest of the kit.

Also you could build your own, dont worry it is very easy and theres plenty of guides on the net for this.

if you already have the monitor and keyboard etc this is a very cheap way to get a new pc! you could build a pc that does what you are wanting it to do for just a few hundered $ i think. i know i could build one for about £200 that was a very good internet pc, but would still play some games if you wanted it to, but nothing "high end"

As well as guides on the net theres also the comunity here to help!

• 2 weeks later...
Also you could build your own, dont worry it is very easy and theres plenty of guides on the net for this.

I completely agree, I have been building my own computers for myself and a couple here and there for friends, for about 5+ years now, it's really easy to learn, and it's a much better alternative than going through a big named company, if you build your own computer, you get to choose what goes on it and what doesn't. Here is one guide that may be helpful, http://www.daileyint.com/build/ , it's got pretty clear pictures on how to install the basic stuff. Hope it helps anyone who is interested in building their own comptuers.

Building your own is the way to go.

You can hand pick components & peripherals to suit your own needs,and if you shop around it will work out a lot cheaper than buying a pre-configured one.

Hey Fthr J,when you gonna get your online store up?? :)

I keep checking it out.

the neomods site isnt owned by me it was a joint venture whish ive pulled out of cos the guy was behaving like an a**!

my store is being built.. not sure when ill get hosting and put it online. Dont worry im sure ill spam.... erm mention it on the forums :rolleyes::)