Favourite File Manager

BigDaddy

Free dual pane file managers:

WorkSoft Navigator

Windows File Explorer

Gyula`s Navigator

... but I still think Windows Explorer is the best file manager, because has perfect integration with any application and work fine. I dont like only WinExplorer in Win 9x, because there arent thumbnails preview, saving different view for different folders and etc. I dont like programs "All in 1" like a TotalCommander, Magelan Explorer and etc, because I prefer to use separate programs for archivers, for FTP, for file viewing...

Sorry 4 bad English, I cannot explain what I think better :(

but I still think Windows Explorer is the best file manager

Ivanov, you'r kidding or what? Windows Explorer has the worse bug I'v ever seen: delete or move a few files and it get so slow that it became unusable. You have to restart your computer.

It's total sh*t.

Xplorer2 Lite is free, but you have to find the link at the home page site.

ZTree: I can't believe this is a commercialware!

• 3 weeks later...
but I still think Windows Explorer is the best file manager

Ivanov, you'r kidding or what? Windows Explorer has the worse bug I'v ever seen: delete or move a few files and it get so slow that it became unusable. You have to restart your computer.

It's total sh*t.

Well, not everyone has the same problem as you have. So they wouldn't be kidding. However, I do tend to rebel against M$ in as many ways as I can. I use Xplorer2Lite.

hi DigeratiPrime

i need a small favour from u!

as u have said about "ExplorerXP (freeware)" ...can u please send me the "exe" to my mail id!

here due to the buggy firewall we are not able to download it ...

if u could send me then do tell me ...i will post my mail id.

regards,

Ootsoo

hi DigeratiPrime

i need a small favour from u!

as u have said about "ExplorerXP (freeware)" ...can u please send me the "exe" to my mail id!

here due to the buggy firewall we are not able to download it ...

if u could send me then do tell me ...i will post my mail id.

regards,

Ootsoo

Why doesn't test xplorer2 lite? It's powerful than ExplorerXP, and freeware too. You can download from: http://zabkat.com/x2lite.htm

Why doesn't  test xplorer2 lite? It's powerful than ExplorerXP, and freeware too.
You and others have already given that suggestion.

The requester may have already tested it, they may have looked at all the suggestions given and decided upon one. Just because it doesn't happen to be the one you're pushing, don't let it bother you!

After the freeware (for non commercial use), suggestion, I made, which is far more powerful than any other I have tried, ExplorerXP is easily my second favourite, before A43. Unfortunately your choice doesn't come in my top 5.

Everyone has different ideas of what they want from the software, all we can do is make a suggestion based upon our experiences and leave the rest up to them!

Why doesn't  test xplorer2 lite? It's powerful than ExplorerXP, and freeware too.
You and others have already given that suggestion.

The requester may have already tested it, they may have looked at all the suggestions given and decided upon one. Just because it doesn't happen to be the one you're pushing, don't let it bother you!

After the freeware (for non commercial use), suggestion, I made, which is far more powerful than any other I have tried, ExplorerXP is easily my second favourite, before A43. Unfortunately your choice doesn't come in my top 5.

Everyone has different ideas of what they want from the software, all we can do is make a suggestion based upon our experiences and leave the rest up to them!

Yes, you are right. :yes: