Photoshop CS2

Astie

Based on information gathered haphazardly from all over the place in this lengthy thread it looks like all you need for a "full" (skipping Stock Photos, of course) installation of Photoshop CS 2 is a batch file with the following commands:

cmdow @ /HID
@echo off

copy B2B86000.dat "%ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Application Data\Adobe Systems\Product licenses" /y
reg import activation.reg

start /wait "Adobe Photoshop CS2.msi" /qb UNITYSELECTION="RETAIL" SERIALNUMBERTEMP="XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"
start /wait "bridge\Adobe Bridge 1.0.msi" /qb
start /wait "commonfilesinstaller\Adobe Common File Installer.msi" /qb
start /wait "help center\Adobe Help Center 1.0.msi" /qb

exit

A dat file containing your activation data in the same folder as your command script

And a reg file containing the following:

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Adobe\ALM\B2B86000]
"ActivationReminder"=dword:42dc7ac0
"ActivationType"=dword:00000002
"ActivationStatus"=dword:00000001

Is this pretty much a summary of whatever the devil y'all have came up with after twelve pages of reading? :thumbup

[EDIT]

Okay, I changed things a bit with the command script... Now it's:

cmdow @ /HID
@echo off

msiexec /i "Adobe Photoshop CS2.msi" /qb UNITYSELECTION="RETAIL" SERIALNUMBERTEMP="XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"
msiexec /i "bridge\Adobe Bridge 1.0.msi" /qb
msiexec /i "commonfilesinstaller\Adobe Common File Installer.msi" /qb
msiexec /i "help center\Adobe Help Center 1.0.msi" /qb

exit

Copying the activation file over and running the reg import bit didn't seem to do shinola :P so I happily exorcised it... Plus I had to change a few bits, use msiexec...

Everything should run smoothly, just remember to use the modified MSI so Activation doesn't open after the installation end. Then when you first load Photoshop you'll just have to click thru registration and activation... I didn't want to remove registration because I like registering my products. Unless you're doing something illegal and have something to hide (remember... if a million people say "Adobe can afford my using pirating copies..." Adobe won't make any money, ick, then we don't get CS3) you should be fine with that. :P

Edited by galvanocentric

Based on information gathered haphazardly from all over the place in this lengthy thread it looks like all you need for a "full" (skipping Stock Photos, of course) installation of Photoshop CS 2 is a batch file with the following commands:

cmdow @ /HID
@echo off

copy B2B86000.dat "%ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Application Data\Adobe Systems\Product licenses" /y
reg import activation.reg

start /wait "Adobe Photoshop CS2.msi" /qb UNITYSELECTION="RETAIL" SERIALNUMBERTEMP="XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"
start /wait "bridge\Adobe Bridge 1.0.msi" /qb
start /wait "commonfilesinstaller\Adobe Common File Installer.msi" /qb
start /wait "help center\Adobe Help Center 1.0.msi" /qb

exit

A dat file containing your activation data in the same folder as your command script

And a reg file containing the following:

Is this pretty much a summary of whatever the devil y'all have came up with after twelve pages of reading? :thumbup

[EDIT]

Okay, I changed things a bit with the command script... Now it's:

cmdow @ /HID
@echo off

msiexec /i "Adobe Photoshop CS2.msi" /qb UNITYSELECTION="RETAIL" SERIALNUMBERTEMP="XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"

exit

Copying the activation file over and running the reg import bit didn't seem to do shinola :P so I happily exorcised it... Plus I had to change a few bits, use msiexec...

Everything should run smoothly, just remember to use the modified MSI so Activation doesn't open after the installation end. Then when you first load Photoshop you'll just have to click thru registration and activation... I didn't want to remove registration because I like registering my products. Unless you're doing something illegal and have something to hide (remember... if a million people say "Adobe can afford my using pirating copies..." Adobe won't make any money, ick, then we don't get CS3) you should be fine with that. :P

Hi,

I have tried this method the only problem is you need to open CS2 1 time to make a folder Adobe System and Product License ,am I right cuase Im trying it a several hours but it doesnt make a folder in your apllication folder after you installed only after you execute CS2 1 time,and yes Im using the modded msi

My question what is the command to make a folder in cmd (like "make folder Adobe System.xxx) I do not know a extension for a folder.If we could make it this problem is solved..

Just try deinstalling CS2 and also deinstall the activation (so skip transfer) and look what the program does after installation look if there is a folder whit Adobe system and Product License.

Regards

ps:sry 4 my English

Hi,

I have tried this method the only problem is you need to open CS2 1 time to make a folder Adobe System and Product License  ,am I right cuase Im trying it a several hours but it doesnt make a folder in your apllication folder after you installed only after you execute CS2 1 time,and yes Im using the modded msi

My question what is the command to make a folder in cmd (like "make folder Adobe System.xxx) I do not know a extension for a folder.If we could make it this problem  is solved..

Just try deinstalling CS2 and also deinstall the activation (so skip transfer) and look what the program does after installation look if there is a folder whit Adobe system and Product License.

Regards

ps:sry 4 my English

No idea what folder you're referring to but I haven't had an issue yet so I can't really help you. Everything just... works.

Hi,

@Galvanocentric,this is the folder inside C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\"Adobe Systems\Product licenses" ,these last 2 folders are being created if you install CS2 and open this program once you see the activation screen inside the CS2 then these folders are being created.

Question how can I make empty folders with cmd so I can create these 2 folders and paste my B2B86000.dat inside it before I install it?

Regards

ps If i copy paste it works flawlessly

Hi,

@Galvanocentric,this is the folder inside C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\"Adobe Systems\Product licenses" ,these last 2 folders are being created if you install CS2 and open this program once you see the activation screen inside the CS2 then these folders are being created.

Question how can I make empty folders with cmd so I can create these 2 folders and paste my B2B86000.dat inside it before I install it?

Regards

ps If i copy paste it works flawlessly

I have no idea. So far I haven't been able to get activation to work. :blushing:

What I did,

make cmd file:

@Echo off
Echo Photoshop CS2 (v9.0)
Echo Een ogenblik geduld

REGEDIT /S %systemdrive%\Install\Apps\Adobe\activation.reg
%systemdrive%\Install\Apps\Adobe\PhotoshopCS2\adobephotoshopcs2.msi /qb UNITYSELECTION="RETAIL" SERIALNUMBERTEMP="xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
%systemdrive%\Install\Apps\Adobe\PhotoshopCS2\bridge\AdobeBridge.msi /qb
%systemdrive%\Install\Apps\Adobe\PhotoshopCS2\commonfilesinstaller\AdobeCommonFileInstaller /qb
%systemdrive%\Install\Apps\Adobe\PhotoshopCS2\helpcenter\AdobeHelpCenter.msi /qb
%systemdrive%\Install\Apps\Adobe\PhotoshopCS2\stockphotography\AdobeStockPhotos.msi /qb
COPY /Y %systemdrive%\Install\Apps\Adobe\B2B86000.dat "%systemdrive%\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Adobe Systems\Product licenses"

exit

make register file

Activate 1 time CS2 and copy %systemdrive%\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Adobe Systems\Product licenses\ B2B86000.dat

Now you can Install it silently,but without B2B86000.dat inside the folder cause you must execute CS2 1 time and then copy/paste your .dat file.

Regards

@someone: how to make a folder with a command prompt??

Edited by tresans

What I did,

make cmd file:

@Echo off
Echo Een ogenblik geduld

%systemdrive%\Install\Apps\Adobe\PhotoshopCS2\adobephotoshopcs2.msi /qb UNITYSELECTION="RETAIL" SERIALNUMBERTEMP="xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
%systemdrive%\Install\Apps\Adobe\PhotoshopCS2\commonfilesinstaller\AdobeCommonFileInstaller /qb
%systemdrive%\Install\Apps\Adobe\PhotoshopCS2\helpcenter\AdobeHelpCenter.msi /qb
%systemdrive%\Install\Apps\Adobe\PhotoshopCS2\stockphotography\AdobeStockPhotos.msi /qb
COPY /Y %systemdrive%\Install\Apps\Adobe\B2B86000.dat "%systemdrive%\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Adobe Systems\Product licenses"

exit

make register file

Activate 1 time CS2 and copy %systemdrive%\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Adobe Systems\Product licenses\ B2B86000.dat

Now you can Install it silently,but without B2B86000.dat inside the folder cause you must execute CS2 1 time and then copy/paste your .dat file.

Regards

Inside the command prompt you need the mkdir command. Does that help?

I like where you're going with this...

Edited by galvanocentric

What I did,

make cmd file:

@Echo off
Echo Een ogenblik geduld

exit

make register file

Regards

Inside the command prompt you need the mkdir command. Does that help?

I like where you're going with this...

Hi,

My point is to make a folder inside %systemdrive%\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data to paste the folder AdobeSystems\product lisences\B2B86000.dat before I execute CS2 the first time.

If we can do this we can close this topic :)

and I used command MKDIR but this is making folders inside the point were you directed to and makes a folder "Documents" "and" "Settings" etc etc.

can I not copy/paste a folder like "Adobe Systems\Product lisences\B2B86000.dat ,thus this folder with the folder and .dat inside it copying to the directory?

Then we are ready.

regards

ps:must go to work now I am back in 6 hours :) and also we are going to solve this problem today I hope,I am brainstorming with it.

Edited by tresans

Hi,

My point is to make a  folder inside %systemdrive%\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data to paste the folder AdobeSystems\product lisences\B2B86000.dat before I execute CS2 the first time.

and I used command MKDIR but this is making folders inside the point were you directed to and makes a folder "Documents" "and" "Settings" etc etc.

can I not copy/paste a folder like "Adobe Systems\Product lisences\B2B86000.dat ,thus this folder with the folder and .dat inside it copying to the directory?

Then we are ready.

regards

ps:must go to work now I am back in 6 hours  :) and also we are going to solve this problem today I hope,I am brainstorming with it.

Okay, I think I've got it... Apparently copy wasn't creating the directory structure properly so I first moved the DAT file to Application Data, then created the subdirs, then moved the DAT file to Product Licenses.

cmdow @ /HID
@echo off

regedit /S alreadyregged.reg

msiexec /i "Adobe Photoshop CS2.msi" /qb UNITYSELECTION="RETAIL" SERIALNUMBERTEMP="XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"
copy B2B86000.dat "%ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Application Data"
cd "%ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Application Data"
mkdir "Adobe Systems\Product Licenses"
move B2B86000.dat "Adobe Systems\Product Licenses"

exit

Edited by galvanocentric

Hi,

My point is to make a  folder inside %systemdrive%\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data to paste the folder AdobeSystems\product lisences\B2B86000.dat before I execute CS2 the first time.

Then we are ready.

regards

ps:must go to work now I am back in 6 hours  :) and also we are going to solve this problem today I hope,I am brainstorming with it.

Okay, I think I've got it... Apparently copy wasn't creating the directory structure properly so I first moved the DAT file to Application Data, then created the subdirs, then moved the DAT file to Product Licenses.

cmdow @ /HID
@echo off

msiexec /i "Adobe Photoshop CS2.msi" /qb UNITYSELECTION="RETAIL" SERIALNUMBERTEMP="XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"

exit

That was my piont m8,great,now its fully Unattended

Im glad it works :thumbup:thumbup

Edited by tresans

cmdow @ /HID
@echo off

exit

how would i go about implementing this into my batch file? Thanx

using autoit for activation is impossible!

Adobe knows about Autoit

when the corp edition comes out no need to activate.

This is not true, I have written an AutoIt script myself which Unattendedly installs AND activates Adobe Photoshop CS2. It's not that hard, you just need to read the AutoIt manual.

Not only that, but it will aslo work on any pc!