x64 Hacked Files list

Jazkal

Figured I'd bring this thread on over to the x64 forum.

List of files and where to get them:

WinXP x64 patched uxtheme.dll

WinXP x64 tcpip.dll patcher

DisabledTrucker's Patched files

List of files I'm looking for:

Any x64 versions of custom winntbbu.dll files (for those custom looking setup screens)

I've seen some discussions on termsrv.dll, but nothing yet on how to get concurrent conections enabled under XP x64, yet.

Edited by Jazkal

• 2 months later...

I use nLite to patch certain files. Run nLite, disable WMP or increase simultenous connection for TCIP, whatever you want, and after nLite is done, you can retrieve patched files from amd64 folder.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I too am still looking for either SFC hack or a resource tuner for x64 so that I can try to patch my own, but I've not had any luck either and my searches haven't turned up anything either. Has anyone found this yet?

DONT TELL ME TO USE nLITE I DON'T WANT TO, ALL I NEED IS THE SFC FILE, NOT TO SCREW UP MY INSTALL!

As far as I know, no one has hacked the SFC file yet. I was just looking last week.

And the only way that I have heard as a workaround, is to minimize or disable the SFC caching. Haven't seen a howto on that though.

Let me know if you find anything.

The only thing I've found is the WinNT.sif command to disable it, not sure yet if just adding it to the Hive file will work or not yet as I've not yet tried it, but I'd still rather have the file, apparently Nuhi's nLite will hack the SFC_OS.DLL file directly and you can just copy over that file but I'd really like to have to not use nLite to get it, if I can do without it. He did tell me though that when you use his hacked file you still need to change the registry setting too, I'm checking to make sure it's the same setting as you use with x32.

Edited by DisabledTrucker

I decided to go ahead and do the nLite deal on one of my copies of x64 that I was messing with and I have compressed them into a .7z file and decided I would share them, in the Hivesft.inf file is a single line, you'll have to find the "SFCQUOTA" line in that file and modify it with the line I provide, DO NOT USE THE PROVIDED INF FILE TO REPLACE THE ONE IN YOUR AMD64 FOLDER OR YOU'LL HOSE YOUR INSTALL!!!

Can't seem to get the stupid uploader to work as soon as it does, I'll update this post with the uploaded files...

Anyways in the mean time I've already uploaded it to WindowsX's forums at TechConnect, where I didn't have any problems with uploads. I also tried to use RapidUpload but it too had bugged out on me.

Sorry about that try it again, I was editing the post there and it all of a sudden dissapeared on me, I reposted it again and posted a new link to it. If it happens again, I'll give WindowsX a shout and see what's going on with it. I'm still trying to get RapidUpload to work or these forums so I can post it here as soon as I can I'll do that instead.

I haven't yet tested them on a non-nLited source no, I will sometime today though, as far as they needing anything else, they shouldn't from what I have been told by Nuhi, who is the one who created and maintains nLite. All you need is in the download I provide, the only two files I took from the nLited source was those two files, you just put them into your AMD64 folder and add the line in the HIVESFT.INF with the line I provide in the copy I provide just above the SFCQUOTA line in it. That's all you should need. Now I have used this method forever when doing my XPx32 installations and it works fabulously.