Resellers

Rick

Looking for parts used to be one of my most time consuming activities. After establishing a good working relationship with salesmen and other low volume resellers the time was seriously cut down. Salesmen will keep you advised of good deals and other resellers will do the same. Most of the time I receive notice through email. The trick is to find salesmen who were small-time system builders before they became salesmen. They understand low volume system builder practices.

i know of a wholesaler that sells a huge amount of cables and connectors in the East of england. im sure they will post to germany! Excellent prices IMO. and a HUGE stock range. i think they sell some cases too (similar ones to the one you use already and some nice Tsunami cases too (around £25 depending on model)

Theres some Tsunami models below, the top ones are my faves.. real nice cases for the price too... all rounded edges etc inside as well. ill send you their details and a recent price sheet if your interested in seeing what they have.

capricorn-black.jpgcapricorn-blue.jpg

m-virgo-b.jpgm-virgo-w.jpg

FthrJack, yes I am interested. Please send me the info. I have a question for you. Do the majority of your clients prefer white? Two out of three of my customers prefer white. It looks like I will be rolling out at least six PCs in February. Later tonight ( if I dont get side tracked) I will be posting details.

Question for FthrJack and MSNwar.I've been putting plain AMD case badges on my machines that I sell,do either of you use custom logos with your company name?They are expensive little buggers when you get them customized.

Zipp51, no sir, as ar as custom labels. AMD gave me some one time and I gave them away to customers. Some resellers use color laser printers and adhesive labels to save cost. Where I work, all the Intel labels were removed from the PCs by someone. :)

i wonder who that someone was? :):rolleyes:

i get those lame AMD badges they send you each month, but they are just the foils.. no "bubble" ones. i think if i bought some of the plastic bubbles and stuck them on they would look great if they are the right size (not checked)

as MSNWar said... just find someplace that sells the plain plastic "bubbles" and print your own logos off. make your logo and then using Windows XP photo print wizard select that sheet with lots of images on called "Contact Sheet - 35 prints per page"

i think they are the perfect size for case badges oddly enough!

Usually if i have no AMD (never built a customer an intel pc oddly enough) i will just whack the badge on that comes with the CPU cooler, both ThermalTake and Globalwin include good case badges with their fans.

Never built a customer an Intel PC! Thats something. Matter of fact, I have only been putting togather Athlon systems of late. The price difference between the CPUs catches the eye I guess.

Did anyone see malabs.com yet? They have a nice sell on cases this month. I haven\t received the January price list yet. Looking forward to some after Christmas deals. :)

Never built a customer an Intel PC! Thats something. Matter of fact, I have only been putting togather Athlon systems of late. The price difference between the CPUs catches the eye I guess.

Did anyone see malabs.com yet? They have a nice sell on cases this month. I haven\t received the January price list yet. Looking forward to some after Christmas deals.  :)

1. Never an Intel built here either(and never a complaint),no one except diehards care.

2. Just called MA LABS to get the ball rolling and they will send me their wholesale pricelist.Very good selection too,I may just purchase an aluminum case for myself :rolleyes:

i think they are the perfect size for case badges oddly enough!

The cases with a preformed spot on the Enlights are 1"x 1".I believe that's standardized for a lot of these types.I'll have to check out the clear ones though thanks.

DoveBid is having some awesome auctions this month (Jan) that would be of interest to reseller groups. AMD, Apple, and HP are mixing it up. Small time guys like me used to leave messages that we would take any of the odd PCs if a agent wanted to unload their odds and ends. I will be exploring this avenue this weekend.

FactoryDirectDeals has some good deals right now. Norton SystemWorks Professional Edition 2003 for USD $29.99. This offer is available through my member account. So you would have to become a reseller with JDR Media or one of their affiliates. I don't think this offer is available to the public. This would be a nice software package to include with my PCs. Considering the price and it is retail ... not OEM.

Got my new price list from MALabs and forwarded it appropriately as promised. Anyone else that needs it let me know.

It works as long as you have a market. Take zipp51 for example. The colleges in his area are one form of a market. My latest market is PC upgrades. Countless examples abound and if you are flexiable it works. Read through all the posts for information about how to get started.