problem w/.iss file

krazd

I am new to this and I am using the guide. I am at the point of adding apps to the UA disk. I am tring to install dreamweaver mx. I have found the info here and i have done the -R setup in the virtual machine and the install went fine, but i cant fint the iss file, any other place to look. Thanks

l also tried  run dreamweaver.exe /r/f1"C:\setup.iss"

this gave me an error message. Something like There is not enough space on drive 1c:\ make 49 mb space.

ther should be a space dreamweaver.exe /r /f1"C:\setup.iss"

but,i have had the same problem with java.exe

so,perhaps this command cannot be run sometimes ?

wait a "professionnal unattended" answer :D

Creating the .iss file is done by the way you say.

If your rebooting your PC after the install, it will get removed during that and hence you cannot find it.

Before the Reboot, if it is needed, do a search in the Windows directory and it will be there, and copy it to a safe location.

Then to run the program just place thisin the folder with the exe and replace the existing setup.iss file and use the -s switch and it will read that for info to be used.so it would look like

"<driveletter>:\<pathname>:\dreamweaver.exe -s"

I thought I had it, I read hear that first you extract the .exe file and I did the comands right? It installed and I seen an .iss file, so I assumed that it worked but I just tried to install it and it was asking for all my info. So I guess I will tiy again and look elsware for the .iss file. The one I seen was in the same main folder I had extracted to, but a new folder was created inside that one, that is were I found the file I used. Thanks for the info I will let you all know what happens and any more help is great.