My New Burner...!

Jackpot

Here is a pic using Nero, i was able to burn this 763 meg bin file in a little over 2 minutes...

I really like it, and it's pretty quiet when it spins up too... :)

burner.jpg

Dear Bill,

We are currently reviewing the order information you provided. A recap of your order is provided later in this message for your reference. If you have any questions, we are here to assist you with your order. You can contact us directly.

CONTACT INFORMATION

For system order inquiries, please reply to this message or call 877-284-3355. Monday - Friday 7 am - 8 pm CST.

For Software and Peripheral order inquiries, please call 877-773-3355, Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm CST.

NEXT STEP

Review Order Information for Accuracy

Carefully review all your order information for accuracy. If you have questions or need to change your order or other information, please contact Dell by replying to this message or calling the phone number provided above.

Order Tracking/Estimated Ship Date

Within the next two business days you will receive an e-mail with your order number, estimated ship date, and if you are new to Dell, it will provide your customer number. At that time, you will be able to conveniently track your order's status online. This next e-mail will also confirm your final purchase amount, pending any charges stemming from the verification of the online pricing of your order. Please note, however, that Dell cannot be responsible for typographical or other errors, and reserves the right to cancel any orders resulting from such errors.

Billing Information Shipping Information

Payment Method

Credit Card

Bill To

#####

Shipping Method

Lowest Cost

Ship To

######

Order detail - order placed 12/10/2002 7:55:43 PM

LITE-ON

52X/24X/52X CD-ReWriter Internal EIDE CD-RW Drive - Retail Kit Qty: 1 Unit Price: 61.95

Sub-Total $61.95

Shipping $6.00

Shipping Discount -$6.00

Estimated Tax $3.87

Total Price $65.82

Payment Authorization

If you have chosen to pay for your order by credit card you may want to give your credit card company a call to let them know you are making a large purchase (use the phone number provided on your credit card). Sometimes credit card companies will not authorize large credit card purchases for security purposes if such charges do not match your prior buying patterns. A charge for your order amount indicated was submitted to your card issuer and will be charged when your system or item ships. Your system will go into production as soon as an authorization is received from your credit card company.

Mail-in Rebate Forms

Did you order a system with a mail-in rebate? Click here to access your rebate form www.dell.com/smallbiz/rebate .

Thanks again for choosing Dell. We promise to work hard to provide you with the best customer experience in the industry! If you would like to purchase additional software and accessories for your new system, please visit us on the web at www.dell.com/us/en/bsd .

We hope you will think of Dell for all of your future computing needs.

Sincerely,

Dell Online Sales

Dell Small Business collects tax on all orders.

Dell cannot be responsible for errors in typography and photography. Dell and the Dell logo are trademarks of Dell Computer Corporation. Intel and Pentium are trademarks or registered trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the United States and other Countries.

Copyright 2001 Dell Computer Corporation. U.S. only.

LITE ON burners own! real fast and cheap too! the only thing i dont like about my 40x burner and my 48x is that the cd drawer itself is a bit plasticy. by that i mean the mechanism, it opens too slowly when its new, you have to wear it in a bit.

excellent burners, never made a coaster with them :)

Your exactly right FthrJACK.... I noticed the tray a little slower than others, but when

it closes you have to buckle up quickly... Hehehe!

Problem: Probably because it's a new item but my version of Nero wouldn't work, so i had

to install the version of Nero that came with it and it worked fine.

So far I really like this unit and havn't found any probs with it... :)

Jackpot

I have a Samsung Firefly 12-8-32x and it works fine! It might not be the fastest drive on the planet but it supports everything it needs to support and genrally works very well ... Gave around 70$ for it 2 years back ...

But I still have to agree with Jack ... Lite on owns bigtime :)

Firmware will solve your burning woes. get nero update and firmware update and you should be able to use latest version of nero.

on my 48x these burners all work:

Fireburner

nero

alcohol 120%

Blindwrite

Roxio

CDrwin

no real need to try any others :)