Trouble when playing computer gamer

cooljsa14

Well first I'd like to say what a good site this is, and it is very active.

Ok here's my problem: Everytime I play a computer game it runs fine then every two minutes the screen minimizes onto the taskbar. It does this with every game I play and is starting to become a pain. I would appreciate it if someone could help me find a solution.

I hope this is in the right forum...

~Joe~

Did tha help? Seems like since he'd be hitting keys/moving mouse the screensaver wouldn't kick on... What do you have your "wait" setting set to in the screensaver option? 2 minutes? Are you using a joystick/gamepad and not the keyboard/mouse?

Are you running Folding@Home, SETI or any other of the likings? I noticed that sometimes when I am running Folding@Home it likes to make any fullscreen game minimize to the desktop, but when i pause or quit folding temporarily until I'm done playing it doesn't crash to the desktop, but this is a once in a blue moon thing, it doesn't do this to me very often, But if you are runnning anything of the likes maybe try my solution

-D-

could be some configured key your hitting that minimizes the game. Try running the game but not move the mouse or keyboard to see if it still minimizes.

Other than that upgrade your GPU drivers.