Inno Setup Custom Installers

Got a quick question about custom installers.

This code places my app in the startmenu under Adobe Reader Speed-up. What I want is that folder to be in the Acrobat folder, just so the shortcuts end up in there.

[Icons]
Name: "{group}\Adobe Reader Speed-Up"; Filename: "{app}\Reader SpeedUp.exe"
Name: "{group}\{cm:UninstallProgram,Adobe Reader Speed-Up}"; Filename: "{uninstallexe}"

So i have tried this:

[Icons]
Name: "Acrobat\{group}\Adobe Reader Speed-Up"; Filename: "{app}\Reader SpeedUp.exe"
Name: "Acrobat\{group}\{cm:UninstallProgram,Adobe Reader Speed-Up}"; Filename: "{uninstallexe}"

FAIL

[Icons]
Name: "{group}Acrobat\Adobe Reader Speed-Up"; Filename: "{app}\Reader SpeedUp.exe"
Name: "{group}Acrobat\{cm:UninstallProgram,Adobe Reader Speed-Up}"; Filename: "{uninstallexe}"

FAIL

does anyone know how? Im just starting to use Inno Setup so im not that great with it.

I know {group} points to the All Users start menu so C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\ then creates the dir here.

So you would think {group}\Adobe Reader Speed-Up would be in C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Adobe Reader Speed-Up. Which it is.

Youd also think that {group}\Acrobat\Adobe Reader Speed-Up would be in C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Acrobat\Adobe Reader Speed-Up. Which it is not. So now im lost, im trecking through the help but i dont see anything.

Ok I found a way to do it, I have no clue if this is the proper way but it did the trick.

I changed the DefaultGroupName=Acrobat\Adobe Reader Speed-Up.