Nero Custom Applications Builder (NCAB)

vcBlackBox

@vcBlackBox

ive finally ran a complete test on the installer and im getting an error,,, it says

StartX, no paremeters specified , for a complete description of the command line paremeters StartX accepts, click "Help"

any ideals what i should do ?

@lost soul

i think i was able to re-create your error.

by chance did u run NCAB on a limited account?

I'm pretty sure that was the reason.

i find it kinda strange that this statement

for %%m in (Nero_Installer.cmd StartX.exe) do move /y %%m "exampleblah\blah\"

that i used would only move Nero_Installer.cmd to the destination directory but not StartX.exe. It works correctly under Administrator privilege but not under a limited account. :unsure:

maybe someone with more batch experience care to explain this to me?

in the meantime, try it again under Adminstrator privilege. I'll admit I haven't tested my script under a limited account until now. But then again the purpose of building this unattended installer was for UACD installs.

I'll do some more testing. :yes:

@sambrus

can you give me more details.

thanks.

Once again i find another link that i cannot download. :}

Could someone please create a link to this somewhere else.

If someone would like to send me the file by other means i

could provide an additional link for this download.

Thanks for the tool vcBlackBox. :thumbup

ive retested again and ive came up with the same problem,,, am i building my nero wrong ? all im doing is putting the 2 nero files in the same folder and running ncam and answering the question after ive edited the twaeaks and serials into it..

@lost soul

As far as the limited account goes, you're right about that. I don't think that was your issue. But it is a good warning for other users.

You must have administrative privilege inorder to run NCAB and have it work successfully.

Okay, re-reading your error message suggests to me that StartX is not finding the file Nero_Installer.cmd.

Can you double-check your Nero_Custom_Setup.exe that the file exist? You can take a peek by opening it with WinRAR.

Maybe you can also try it on another system.

@nad01

As far as mirrors are concern, I'll see how it goes. I know rapidshare is not the best solution, but do what bonedaddy said and it will work.

@vcBlackBox

i checked out the installer and the file does exist inside of it, im not really sure what to do i can try to rebuild it over again, but im not sure if that will fix it,, any ways heres a image of the error when it happens

Edited by Lost Soul

Download link works fine, scroll to the bottom, click free, scroll to the bottom of next

page wait for the timer to run out and download...........

BD

I have done exactly that and was allowed to download 1 file but since

i can no longer download any files from rapidshare.

I just get this message.

Your IP-address ***.***.***.*** is already downloading a file. You have to wait until it is finished.

Premium-accounts can download many files at the same time. Maybe you want to have a PREMIUM-Account, too? (NO subscription!)

If you are not downloading anything, you are using a proxy-server. please see our FAQ.

:}

And i do believe my ISP does use an transparent Proxy Server,

but i have no way to disable it.

Thanks. B)

@nad01

my suggestion is to wait for happy hour to down load, and youll be able to get any file you want it usually last 2 hours long,, its a period of time with no dl limits, of any kind and you can dl more then 1 dl at a time... its usually 3 pm cet time just convert that to your time and then youll have it

hope that helps

Thank You and great work vcBlackBox for your NCAB. Worked a treat for me, all good.

You might want to update the Readme in v2.01 to reflect it's v2.01.

Or name your NCAB.rar with a version number.

eg: NCAB201.rar.

Only a suggestion , not a Demand ..lol

Thank You once again and Cheers