Nero Custom Applications Builder (NCAB)

vcBlackBox

Not even give the option for it? Sheesh, more time-consuming manual removing of useless file extensions for people who just burn things and go about their lives...

.NHF, .NHV, .NMD, .NR3, .NR4, .NRA, .NRB, .NRC, .NRD, .NRE, .NRH, .NRI, .NRM, .NRS, .NRU, .NRV, .NRW, and .NSD

Or is it because it's harder to do than simply removing setup files? :unsure:

Not even give the option for it? Sheesh, more time-consuming manual removing of useless file extensions for people who just burn things and go about their lives...

.NHF, .NHV, .NMD, .NR3, .NR4, .NRA, .NRB, .NRC, .NRD, .NRE, .NRH, .NRI, .NRM, .NRS, .NRU, .NRV, .NRW, and .NSD

Or is it because it's harder to do than simply removing setup files?  :unsure:

No, it's not harder, but this aspect is not high on my list of priorties right now.

Plus removing extensions won't save you any space.

It's kinda anal to worry about stuff like this, but then again sometimes I find myself to be anal too. :lol:

But since you had the time to figure out which extensions you like to remove, may I suggest you try to learn some simple batch skills yourself.

It's not that hard to learn and you feel much better when you can solve a problem on your own.

For starters, look into the for command. for /? and my cleanup code as a reference.

Hey vcBlackBox, I just tried using your NCAB. But I got a BIG problem: Everything works fine, but it deletes the german translation file, so I only have got an english nero. could there be an option to select wether you want to remove translation or not? Or is there a way to integrate the translation again?

Yes you could move it and you can rename the file afterwards. Just run Nero_Custom_Setup.exe to install.

No you can not use the switch like that, it has to been in the Nero_Installer.cmd. Just follow the guide by JohnS. Or you can just wait for my new version which is coming out very soon which will have the new code and some other goodies.

It doesn't say anywhere, anything about a demo.

EDIT: I think i found out the problem, in the guide it said edit first 2 serial XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX. But seems there are a few more others, I bet those need to be replaced too :)

Edited by xtremexxx

the thing is it registers, but I don't see my registration name or anything there, but no demo either.

You enter your name/company info in-between the quotes.

:: ----- Username and Company Info -----

reg add "HKLM\Software\Ahead\Nero - Burning Rom\Info" /v User /d "" /f

reg add "HKLM\Software\Ahead\Nero - Burning Rom\Info" /v Company /d "" /f

turkish (language pack) nero latest version, getting an offer icon on desktop, as well as in my start menu. could be a bug?

With the last two versions, Nero may have added an additional key in the registry. Add this line to the Nero Cleanup section to get rid of it.

reg delete HKLM\Software\Ahead\shared /v EnabledOffers /f

My next release will come when the new version of Nero is released. Which should be any day now.

hey, ihave been wonderind what command copies mine .lnk file to desktop, i have tried several methods and it didn't worked, for egzample:

copy mine\nero.lnk "%Desktop%"

in the nero_installer.bat file