Bali & Java Will Come To You

My newest film "Gamelan, Garuda & Ganesh" can be seen on the web, if you have a high speed connection.

This Bali and Java (Indonesia) video features Balinese dance, music, masks, shadow puppets, a cremation ceremony, Java’s Buddhist & Hindu World Heritage Sites, the Ramayana Ballet, and much more, including digital effects.

This is a free, non-commercial, streaming video on the Windows Media Player. No ads and no strings attached. I’m not selling anything. My video site is:

http://www.geocities.com/intrepidberkeleye...orer/Video.html

There are 16 of my other amateur travel videos on-line covering all seven continents. Give these films a try. (I also have still pictures from around the world.)

The Intrepid Berkeley Explorer

• 1 month later...

Just downloaded the one with the whales ... Like the ending :)

Explorer - "what has it been like having the Berkley Explorer as a guest?"

Woman - "Has the interprid Berkley Explorer been here? .. gosh .. I did'n know :D "

Not the discovery channel, but indeed very good! Quality stuff :rolleyes: Gonna download some more :D

ive watched a few, the great wall of china one, and out of interest i watched the one touring the UK... interesting to see what tourists think of the UK....

And thats just so not England!! hah.

you seemed to bump into a lot of stereotypical Englanders on your trip. All "wot wot jolly good show!" etc. heh :)

the other day i watched machu pichu, ive wanted to go there for a while. And the Llamas+and pipe musicians ... hehe. those guys really ARE everywhere you go :rolleyes: