editing user policy

olocin

hi gud day, i have a problem about User Restrictions in my OS win2kProf. When i was trying to edit user configuration in particular the "Run only allowed windows application" enabled it and added one application, when i click ok, suddenly i was not able to run .exe anymore cant even run documents, i was aware of this but it was an accident to add only 1 application. So the problem was how will i set the User restrictions to be back to its default configuration? or disable or set the "Run only allowed windows application" to not configured?

yah ive added only one program to run, but how can i run secedit if it traps all executable files, it can only open window explorer search files but it cant run application, can i edit the secedit on DOS? coz i can boot on DOS to edit the secedit

secedit /configure [/DB filename ] [/CFG filename ] [/overwrite][/areas area1 area2...] [/log logpath] [/verbose] [/quiet]

--------- is this the code? :)

i dont know the DB Filename the CFG Filename, areas and log path :) cant you help me? :) ang give me an example? thank you

nah. i didnt, the link you gave is an exe file. i cant run exe files since the disabled all .exe applications :( i first link you gave wud probably solve my problem, the only thing is dat i dont have sysvol :)