Browser you like most!

I was using Firefox 1.0.2 and after 'upgrading' to 1.0.3 and reinstalling my extensions I tried the newly released Opera 8 Final - wow! I am converted to Opera.

It's tabbed browsing (on by default - unlike Firefox, which needed an extension to prevent new windows spawning) is second to none; its default theme is smart; and best of all is (again on by default) the Session manager where I can open a related group of pages/tabs at the same time. All without a single 'extension' or add-in.

Lightweight, Fast and (so far!) the most secure browser available!

Here's for Opera 8! Try it now and see for yourself! Link to MSFN Topic for Opera 8 Final

http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showtopic=37347

This Topic Shud help ya about everyones opinon but personally i cant Stand usin Firefox but i agree with u feelin odd using summat u been brought up using then ditchin it lol like a g/f lol but personally i like IE ppl say soo many bugs etc but really not that bad ive used it all my PC Life and only had 1 fault and dat due to adware

i can't say anything about opera8 because i haven't browsed with it.

at the moment there is nothing better than my firefox, (currently i'm using a nightly 1.0.4). i only open ie to access windows update.

also multiple topics with different titles and the same content has been written so why start a new "ie vs. firefox vs. opera" thread :)