Alternative Mail Clients?

Rick

I have been using M$ Outlook faithfully for years now but I have come to a point to where I am sick of all the viri that are pointed at Outlook and also the fact that I tried to install and uninstall Office 11 and it has not worked the same since...I had to revert back to Outlook 2000! What are some alternatives that you guys like? My boss uses Eudora with the same claim that I put above but is it any good? Good features and filters?

Rick :)

Guys...thanks so much! I have been trying incredimail and it is great! The interface is pretty much just like Outlook or O express so the transition was very easy. It imported all of my contacts and email messages from Outlook automatically. I am surprised that M$ has not said something about it being too much like it's own Outlook.

Rick :)

Edited by xper

• 5 years later...

thank god that you guys dont have my email address, cuz if never ever seen sutch crapware as this, its unsecure badcoded verry viral-effective (or should i say defective) ...

nope, just give me evolution mail anytime (specially with the groupware plugins).

• 1 month later...