Error when install WS 2003 SP1

When I install my Windows 2003 Server SP1, I got error that cannot copy file wbdbase.enu. I've checked my CD, this file does exist in the i386 folder, and I've also checked txtsetup.sif, there seems nothing wrong. there are 7 wbdbase.* files, all others no problem, only this one I cannot get copied. Dose anyone know what cause the error?

Thx

Clip_15.jpg

I've tested my RAM using Memtest86+, it's fine. I just wonder is there any other possible reason that causes the error.

I've seen these errors always when either CD is damaged or Memory is bad. Even thoug you've tested the memoty, it doesn't mean that it's ok ... try replacing the modules (possibly with different producent) and try again ...

Because I integrated SP1 into windows 2003 and I think it's better to test it out before I put it in a multi-boot DVD.

@soulin

Maybe you are right, the deployment partition is just 2GB, I'll check it out.

Thx

I am absolutely not sure that Windows 2003 is supported by VMWare yet...

O Yes it is. I do it all the time for testing and never had an issue.

Is the machine overclocked? I've seen overclocking produce errors like this before.

Is the machine overclocked? I've seen overclocking produce errors like this before.

The computer isn't overclocked. I've increased the deployment partition to 4GB, but it still cannot copy this file. I also tried to replace this file with one from WS 2003 Datacenter Edition (this edition works fine), but the same error still occurs. I'm gonna replace my RAM and try it again to determine whether this error is caused by RAM.