when will xplode be available again?

echobrain

i've used xplode a year ago to create a automatic install cd. (worked great, never had any problems) , and i did just today come here to see if there is a new version.

Now i see there is, but it isn't possible to download it because there are some fools who don't seem to understand it.

I would like to know when it will be possible to download xplode agian (since the old version i have doesn't seem to work under windows 2003)

I'm wondering about this too. Being a software developer myself, i understand why Wraith removed the file, but he's only hurting us, fair users who KNOW HOW TO READ ;) , since the people who's complaining about the EULA, wouldn't be able to do it anyway ... Please, please Wraith reconsider, and put XPlode up, once again.

I would just like to state that, altough this is my first post here, i have been folowing these forums for some time now, trying to learn something instead of just asking dumb questions, so don't flame me for asking this, please :blushing:

I'll try and talk Wraith into letting you three have the downloads, but untill then....only answer I can provide is when XPlode 5 is finished. As for an exact date, I would expect no earlier then June/July if then. And if it's before...

XML syntax will likely be identical - there may be a few additions, but that's still to be decided.

As for a date... none yet - possibly late May. I have a horde of assignments due in the near future, and I finally realised (i'm in my 4th year) that it's easier to get them done earlier than the day before :P

You say that the download is available to buisness users. Well i have am working in a company, i we would really like a cope of Xplode 4.1. Would this be possible?

I have sent an e-mail to Wraith, but i havn't got an answer yet.