What Corporate level Antivirus do you use?

Hello all i wish i could start a poll but i was just wondering what kind centralized Antivirus you guys run in your networks..

Potential answers are

- Symantec AntiVirus Corporate Edition 9.0

- Symantec AntiVirus Small Business Edition 8.0

- AVG Network Edition

etc..

Eddie

• 3 weeks later...

We use SAV CE 9.03.1000, it works really good. Can use Symantec System Console to view nodes versions, it also shows node name and whose logged in which comes in handy if your into RDP or Netmeeting. Ive been playing with Kaspersky as it is rated top antivirus(for desktop not corporate use) but seems to take up more resources.

Thanks again for the replies guys.. i guess its what i figured that about 50% use Symantec and the other 50% use all the others... i ended up getting AVG from www.grisoft.com it was only $160 USD for 2 year support and 10 licenses... im not running a huge operation here so if we go down it wont take much to get back up... hopefully i didnt make a mistake with these people..

If anyone has anything else to add id be more than happy to hear it...

Eddie

• 5 weeks later...

We use CA Etrust because there's no difference between a server and a client license. Thus, if we have ten licenses, we can use it on any combination of servers and clients without additional charges. It's also an excellent solution, having kept us free of viruses for many years.