Nero66012

Latest Nero update is out I manually updated on top of my current version & worked fine. Problem is if I repackage with 7Zipp for silent install complains re: go to control panel & config windows componets etc...Not a problem with earlier versions or do I have a bad update I DLL'd anyone else noticed this?

I have always used Evilvoices method & never had a prob till now...

is one difference between 6.6.0.12 and the others. after u unpack 2 files have different names. setup.exe and setup.cfg. in the new nero they are setupx.exe and setupx.cfg.

i hope this help.

is one difference between 6.6.0.12 and the others. after u unpack 2 files have different names. setup.exe and setup.cfg. in the new nero they are setupx.exe and setupx.cfg.

i hope this help.

Thanks modified the setup & repackaged but gettin the unero.exe not found popup.

Checked the relevant dir in nero & found only the unero.cfg file only no .exe?

If you rename the files setupx.exe and setupx.cfg, you will have an error with unnero.exe not found.

I thibk they must be called setupx. The installation uses setupx.exe and renames/copy it to unnero.exe.

I tried renaming the files, and got the error. Using the original filename, setupx.exe worked though.

I tried changing to setupx.exe in the .cmd file

CMDOW @ /HID

REGEDIT /S nero.reg

Setup=setupx.exe /SN=1axx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxx /WRITE_SN /SILENT /NO_UI /NOREBOOT /NOLICENSE /NOCANCEL

Same as first post, pops up the go to control panel & config windows componets??

I did this method

Downloaded Nero setup file, in this case: Nero-6.6.0.12.exe

Unrar-ed the installer, then pack in (with winrar) SFX (self extract)

and put these on comments:

;The comment below contains SFX script commands

Setup=Setupx.exe /NOCANCEL /NOLICENCE /NOREBOOT /NO_UI /SILENT /SN=1Axx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx /WRITE_SN
TempMode
Silent=1
Overwrite=1
Title=Nero 6.6.0.12 Ahead Software AG

worked perfectly!

ps: you can also add an icon ;) so it looks more nicer