Windows File Protection

Zoofield

I never had any sfc popup... since version 0.8x or something...

always have sfc disabled ofcourse. Can anyone give a reason why keep sfc enabled?

ofcourse it is nice Nuhi put so much time in it, but was it really necessary?

• 2 weeks later...
Solved the issue...finally filtered all files and it's fast enough...so it will behave like normal.

Wonderfull I loved you application but unfortunatly this option prevented me from making a generic CD for Family And friends. To bad my hard drive is dying on my I'll to make a new CD before the next version. Anyway thx for the great work.

Yeah, don't say things like "this is for n00bs". I think we've established that they want WFP on their system, hence the 80-some posts in this thread. Just because you say that doesn't mean it's going to make them be like "Well, I don't want to be a n00b, so I better go with what this dude is doing!" That's not how you treat people.

Solved the issue...finally filtered all files and it's fast enough...so it will behave like normal.

Excellent. :):) SO does that mean removed components will have their corresponding files removed from SFC_OS.dll and thus no SFC popups while keeping SFC enabled?

Never the less, thank you so much for all the great work! :):)

Sorry guys, i got this error again..... with the new version!

Just took out bits and pieces like games, msn exploerer, windows messenger, xp tour, helper dog - !

It pops up as mentioned on entering usb stick and installing new software (office XP in my case) and it will not let me install it :realmad:

Any suggestions?

the prof

Sorry guys, i got this error again..... with the new version!

Just took out bits and pieces like games, msn exploerer, windows messenger, xp tour, helper dog - !

It pops up as mentioned on entering usb stick and installing new software (office XP in my case) and it will not let me install it  :realmad:

Any suggestions?

the prof

Umm, what new version? 1.0 beta 6 isn't out yet...