nLite and nVidia Hardware Firewall ?

devport

Yesterday I built my nLite CD and I tried many configurations - and as it seems what makes the nVidia Firewall unusable is the Tweaks settings I use. I already built and installed Win XP Pro several times until I found out that the problem is in this section so before I try to build and install Windows with every single tweak en-/disabled I want to ask if someone had this problem, too and knows what is triggering the firewall to fail. As it seems the Apache server which the firewall uses isn't running. So which tweak setting could cause this ?

Due to the fact that I had to switch back to Zonelabs Personal Firewall I have to say that the nVidia firewall seems to be more reliable than e.g. the Zonelabs software firewall. It may be only an illusion - yet with the Zonelabs firewall I see open connections which I think weren't open when I used the nVidia firewall. Thats why I want to get the nVidia one to run.

I use 6.53 nForce4 driver pack and the drivers are easily integrated and work flawlessly. I also did not remove IE and its components ( I wish I could, but yet there are sites that need to be accessed with IE ).

• 1 year later...

****, you guys want it enabled, and I want i disabled cause it doesn't work with uTorrent...

how can I disable it? it seems the nvidia control pannel for network access manager is not the one I see on screenshots (maybe from the nforce4) and there is no mention anywhere in the nvidia help files about disableing this firewall. :wacko:

anyone can help?