Can't Login! Unknown problem!

Diopter

I install 1 new hard disk into my print server. After that i reboot my server n then i could not login . I type the correct username n password and the server loading for awhile then said username or password was wrong? Why this will happen? N wat i did wrong? can anyone tell me? :wacko:

After i install the new hard disk.. i LOG IN once, then the server said new driver detected and nid to reboot my computer.. then i restart the server.. after the restart, i cant log in anymore.. i really dun hav any ideal ..

:hello:

Is your print server part of a domain? Are you trying to log on to the domain? Have you tried to login as local admin? Can you power up the server and logon to the server from elsewhere using remote desktop connection?

Now i suspect the admin file corrupted or been move.. Cause be4 i install the new hard disk, the old hard disk actually hav 2 partition which is C: and D: and the new hard disk also hav 2 partition which is C: and D: as well, to make things clear i will call new hard disk drive NC: and ND .. therefore the system will automatically move the 2 primary partition in front .. . means C: NC: D: ND: and rename it to C: D: E: F: .. hence i think maybe the file been moved, otherwise i cant think of any better reason y i cant login..

Are you logging in locally or on a domain? If your machine is part of the domain maybe you can log in as a domain admin and manage my computer to create a new account? Also I would try taking out the new hard drive you put in. Go back to the way it was when it worked. It could have been a coincidence that it just happened as well... who knows. I remember once I was not able to log into a machine and it turned out one of the keys on the keyboard was broken and that’s why it was not working. I doubt last known good profile will work. I think you can actually call up Microsoft and get them to help you with it but it costs $$$. I heard that once anyway. All I can think of off the top of my head.