Longhorn 4074

gallean

Hello to all

i recently installed longhorn 4074 on my laptop computer it seems that some of the hardware are detected but...Yes there is a but i tried to put some nvidia modified drivers (modified for the Go series) but it seems i cannot launch the setup file and as suspected i cannot lauch itm i tried to install it by changing the compatibility but nothing to do with it...Is there a way to install these drivers ? Is there a way to find any inf file modified for longhorn ?

Thanks for your help

I don't think specific drivers for nvidia chipset for longhorn are available. The inbuilt drivers are used.

Perhaps the revamped graphics engine in Longhorn needs different drivers than those for Windows XP.

So may be everyone has to wait for a while!

No no..... you don't need to wait.

Just get the official drivers from nvidia.com/drivers

Then extract the EXE using winrar. Just go to the device manager and browse to "reinstall driver" and choose the INF from the extracted folder.

It installs and works fine - even the latest (official) drivers and games.

ok there this is betterm not totqlly but betterm. I find a modified nv4_disp qnd it seems the driver should be installed...Yes sould be cause when i m selecting the correct card i have an error report :angry: i disabled the error report before so i don t have any idea...

^Errmm...kinda hard to read^

Most likely, there are no available Longhorn drivers for 5600Go just yet, as they are not the most up to date mobile graphics. Your best bet is to not use Longhorn yet until someone comes out with the right drivers. And the drivers you currently have will not work because the site makes no mention of them being Longhorn drivers.

hmm i finally get them works (sorry i forgot the qwerty keyboard) so i installed the 7184 drivers with the modified inf and under administrator acount (always not understood why an acount with administrative right not work) right now all is working perfectly :) thanks again for your help.