WINDOWS XP CD KEY

Ibs7

Hi Evey 1 im a newbie and i was just checking if this site works and if you do get responses --ANyWAY iv lost my Windows xp serial key but the cd is totaly genuine!!! I dont want 2 go 2 some serial crack site i just wany 2 extract my original Xp serial out of my disk ANY SUGGESTION????????????????????????????? :no::no: please reply if u have time!!!!!!!!!!

If your PC came with Windows XP installed, the Product Key will also be found on a sticker on the PC case. In fact, even if you purchased XP seperately, there is usually a sticker provided and instructions to stick it to your case anyhow.

I have hundreds of "genuine" Windows CDs. The posession of the CD does not mean you have a license. If you are asking for a license, you are in the wrong place, you won't get one here. If you in fact own a license then then only way you can be helped is by contacting Microsoft. Most microsoft products do not come with a CD key written into the CD so there is not any way you will be able to extract it. Good luck!

Hi Evey 1 im a newbie and i was just checking if this site works and if you do get responses --ANyWAY iv lost my Windows xp serial key but the cd is totaly genuine!!! I dont want 2 go 2 some serial crack site i just wany 2 extract my original Xp serial out of my disk ANY SUGGESTION????????????????????????????? :no:  :no:  please reply if u have time!!!!!!!!!!

just download this free program and install and than you find your cd key.

http://majorgeeks.com/downloadget.php?id=4...af83244bd35ab6f this a direct download.